Carnatis Inviktus(Reserved)

Silentdarkness1

Vilsig nods, then collapses into a writhing mess.  This expands larger and larger until it is nearly brushing the ceiling of the cave, at which points he stops growing and then begins to change.  This one actually sounds quite painful, as bones snap into position and break after experimentation.  After almost a minute, the shade's body stops changing.

(Have I ever mentioned that I despise mobile devices? I can't even get the options for editing posts/font. So hang in there for now.)

A loud pounding and grinding echoes from the shadows as Vilsig moves around. "Bah. You have a light, Rustlung?"

(I'll reveal bits of it as we continue.)

"Thanks." Vilsig says. "That's nowhere near enough, but thanks."

More grinding and scraping ring out, and then Vilsig's face emerges from the gloom. It is made of of pale bone, shaped like a lizard's head. Despite the fact that it is a skull, his jaws are still normal and fleshy on the inside. His face alone is almost as large as the front of a large house.

"Hehehe. Nice, eh? I can't wait to see little Willie's face."

A loud swoosh rings out, and over a dozen giant spikes drive themselves into the ground in front of Alma and Rustlung. "Well? Any comments at all? Mountain-sized skull face monster over here."

Edited by Quiet

"Well, that's too bad. Listen here. They want this job done right, as quickly as possible. Which means that instead of slowly trying to pick them apart, we move to crush Wilson and whatever it is he and the ghost are planning. Time to stop sneaking like a snake, and lunge like a lion."