Sign in to follow this  
Spazmatic

How did you get to know Don't Starve?

ArucarD    10

Checked steam and saw the game, was instantly drawn. Only one person on my friend's list wanted it and it showed up for me, so I was more curious then, 2 purchases later. Here I am. =D

huldu    11

A video long time ago and I loved the concept of the game. Tho, right now I wish I had not bought and played it yet. I'd rather wait for the finished product. The developer(s) seems to have no idea what they want out of the game at this point and it shows far too well. It has potential. These games can be very fun, like minecraft/terraria but they had "content"(well minecraft doesn't really have content outside of mods so yeah, modded of course).

Sharza    10

As with many games nowadays I got interested in this because I saw TotalBiscuit and the Yogscast play it.

Spazmatic    1,033

Love how all the Youtube LP'ers out there give Don't Starve the fame it desserves,and that there seem to be a lot of new(-er) members (than me :D) here at the forums who found out about DS and like it.Let the number grow

Syd    233

I saw a video that LGR made about it, then later that same day watched someone on Vinesauce stream it. I think I bought it for myself the day after that.

urteem    10

When it launched on steam, I watched the trailer and wanted it right away.

I <3 games that mercilessly try to kill you.