Art contest

Morgan17

Ooo, this sounds fun. By Easter you mean April 20th? Is the 20th the last or must it before then?

I'm probably just gonna be a total cod and just draw Wilson...or not, I'm getting irked by his hair.

Oh yay, I got an idea already!

Also, I'm wonder what scores and judging will be based on. Will it be based on the effort/time behind the work--for example, color, line clarity, size, digital vs traditional, professional skill (I hope not that's hardly fair.)   OR concept--joke--setting, etc?

I have a lurching feeling the prize will be glory found in the fact one was chosen over others--nonetheless, I love art contents--I always find out about them after the deadline, however...

Well I guess I lose

Well, sometimes time does not matter. I have seen masters craft beautifies in mere seconds.

Of course, neither of us are at such a level, but we aren't at the lowest either. Personally, I find coloring in most cases a waste of time when doodles and sketches are concerned--I usually end up ruining it when I get too crazy/twitchy with the color. 

Well, sometimes time does not matter. I have seen masters craft beautifies in mere seconds.

Of course, neither of us are at such a level, but we aren't at the lowest either. Personally, I find coloring in most cases a waste of time when doodles and sketches are concerned--I usually end up ruining it when I get too crazy/twitchy with the color.

Honestly I could probably do better, but I didn't really feel like it. Are you going to be posting a submission?

Honestly I could probably do better, but I didn't really feel like it. Are you going to be posting a submission?

I would try it, but I don't want to spend so much $ on supplies I may never again use. Oh, and yes, I will be posting in, just not today. I not sure what I want to do yet. Something with bunnies and chickens, but that's a bit vague.

I'll believe it when I see it in horrible quality from a minimally functioning camera. In unhigh-definition.

None of us will see it in a horrifying quality, because the camera's batteries are almost dead and we have no extra batteries...

Just try to imagine a Wilson with really weird looking eyes. (I didnt have the right color for it...)

None of us will see it in a horrifying quality, because the camera's batteries are almost dead and we have no extra batteries...

Just try to imagine a Wilson with really weird looking eyes. (I didnt have the right color for it...)

Pics or it didn't happen

The most I can imagine is Wilson with derpy eyes... I need to see the drawing...

That bunnyman called Willow a "murderer,"--how rude.

ds__happy_easter__by_deranged_dragon-d7e

Lets see. I got in a tallbird chick, spring-time flowers, eggs, and bunnies--Easter, right?

Oh, and I'm not sure if the jackalope is hungry or terrified.

That is so awesome. I love this drawing so much, it's so frantic!!

Wait.. let me find some rock music.. Ah.

Man, both of them work well together!

Archived