Art contest

Morgan17

You all have until Easter to finish a good Easter drawing of Wilson, or whichever character of your choice. The winner gets a super secret prize!

Rules:

*All entries must be recieved by Easter. Any others turned in after that date will be invalid.

*No mod characters.

*Only one entry per contestant. Any others turned in by the same artist will be invalid.

*No one is allowed to post crude pictures. If done so, they will be disqualified.

*No crossover pictures.

*No one is allowed to ask what the secret prize is.

*All art for this contest is to be post in this thread, but you may post it in your art thread first.

I'm not giving you my art without more information.

Oh fine.

Details of the secret prize:

*The prize will be given to the winner when I feel necessary.

*I have not decided the prize, but I will find out a prize soon enough.

Oh fine.

Details of the secret prize:

*The prize will be given to the winner when I feel necessary.

*I have not decided the prize, but I will find out a prize soon enough.

On a scale of One to Infinity; Exactly how much is your prize worth in USD and, more importantly, is it legal?

On a scale of One to Infinity; Exactly how much is your prize worth in USD and, more importantly, is it legal?

It is legal. The worth is 25% percent off at a certain store. (it is a coupon, I'm just not saying for which store.)

At least i didnt get a piece of paper that says: "You win at failing, so your prize is nothing"

ACtually, every contestant gets a consolation prize of 25 forum dollars. Except the winner, who will recieve that coupon.

Does this mean that I can ridicule the people below me (in likes) as the horrible rich(er) person I am? Where do I sign to legalize this magnificent new currency?

This means that Lord_battal is crazy rich...which means..... HE CAN BUY ALL THE FIRE STUFF HE WANTS.

If anybody summons him, i'll destroy the least expensive nearest object in rage.

What have you done.... NOOOOOO!

If you need me, i'll be running away as fast as i can.

Too bad, likes are still forum dollars.

It took no even a minute for someone to completely go against your pleading will. Conglaturations.

What have you done.... NOOOOOO!

If you need me, i'll be running away as fast as i can.

Too bad, likes are still forum dollars.

Have Likes be the currency and Mack dollars be Mack's deluded illusions.

It took no even a minute for someone to completely go against your pleading will. Conglaturations.

Have Likes be the currency and Mack dollar's be Mack's deluded illusions.

Can i have a trophy now?

HAHAHAA, I AM SOOOOO RICH!  I WILL BUY A GIANT FLAMETHROWER TO BURN EVERYTHING!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH!

(Back on topic.)

Fine, you ruin the fun :(

Archived