Lack of blue gems!

Look at the post above you. Just some insolent punk whose ridiculous suggestions will not ever be implemented.

@XirmiX - since you are impervious to intellectual conversation. I'll just say that your suggestions are idiotic, this one more than most. And you will never make this mod you keep referring to, because you will never be able to clambor over the giant wall that is your intelligence.

I too believe many of his suggestions are poor, as I have stated earlier in this thread (although I do think a minuscule chance at blue gem drops from glaciers would be cool since it would leave the balance of the game largely unaffected). However, if you're so intelligent (and I believe you are due to your language selection and useful mods, though you do seem to lack wisdom), why do you continue to engage in an argument with so foolish a purpose--to prove the unintelligence of another? Voice your dissent of this implementation and be done with it.

Making eloquent yet ultimately juvenile insults is like adding glitter to mud; it's still a dirty way of fighting. And throwing mud is always a bad idea because you both get filthy, but you're the one who loses ground.

I too believe many of his suggestions are poor, as I have stated earlier in this thread (although I do think a minuscule chance at blue gem drops from glaciers would be cool since it would leave the balance of the game largely unaffected). However, if you're so intelligent (and I believe you are due to your language selection and useful mods, though you do seem to lack wisdom), why do you continue to engage in an argument with so foolish a purpose--to prove the unintelligence of another? Voice your dissent of this implementation and be done with it.

Making eloquent yet ultimately juvenile insults is like adding glitter to mud, and throwing mud is always a bad idea. You both get dirty, but you're the one who loses ground.

I am simply responding to suggestions up until the point I am insulted, to which I will obviously defend myself. My posts were not directed at him nor do I feel they were insulting, until just now, when I was cussed out. Perhaps I am just tired of seeing him rant all over the forums with rude, childish posts, insulting all manner of people along the way. Maybe I felt that calm rational identification of the kind of posts I see would make him stop this behaviour, of which I was obviously mistaken.

Or maybe I am just tired.

I am simply responding to suggestions up until the point I am insulted, to which I will obviously defend myself. My posts were not directed at him nor do I feel they were insulting, until just now, when I was cussed out. Perhaps I am just tired of seeing him rant all over the forums with rude, childish posts, insulting all manner of people along the way. Maybe I felt that calm rational identification of the kind of posts I see would make him stop this behaviour, of which I was obviously mistaken.

Or maybe I am just tired.

Well to help you move on from this thread, would you kindly respond to mine?

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/32517-guaranteed-pig-king-spawn/

-____- hei, this wouldn't have happened, if that douch didn't give negative feedback on this. ProfFansworth, how about you don't post any comments on my topics at all, how's that? That way there will be no conflict. If you just said, you don't like this idea, fine, but what you do is give negative feedback on my writing and make conclusions that are not even true, which only you think like.

Wow, just look at this, one small suggestions about Blue gems and whole forum goes kaboom :(

This is the lamest argument I've ever seen on the internet.

Also, blue gems are everywhere in winter and I get them fairly often from graves. There's no shortage of them in the game. Snow Chester obviously isn't supposed to be obtained quickly anyway. Making him easy to acquire whenever you felt like it would defeat the purpose of having a special type of Chester.

I got two blue gems each winter. Only one Walrus camp, the hounds take three days to respawn and winter only lasts so long.

And yet I have 20 or 30 red gems.

Visiting the caves from time to time helps with getting gems by waiting for earthquakes like I said, or force one with gunpowder or slurtle slime.

This thread summarized:

"i want blu jem"

"no, u r making da game easier, u faget"

"im not makin da game easier"

"yes u r and also u r a little kid lolz!!"

"no I just want blue jems"

"u make threads about addin nu stuff. u want da game 2 be easiur"

"i am suggesting buffs with challenges"

"LALALA CANT HEER U FAGET LOLOLOL"

But, in all seriousness, I think Blue Gems as a whole are kinda screwed. While the Chilling Amulet and Snow Chester are both very important items, the Ice Staff just can't compare when it only has like 20 uses (As far as I can tell), takes sanity away, and requires multiple uses to freeze anything actually threatening. So I suggest a new item: Fragmented Blue Gems. These new gems can be found with a 5% chance from Mini Glaciers, but they can only be used to make the Ice Staff. Optionally you could need twice as many of these new gems to make one.

-____- hei, this wouldn't have happened, if that douch didn't give negative feedback on this. ProfFansworth, how about you don't post any comments on my topics at all, how's that? That way there will be no conflict. If you just said, you don't like this idea, fine, but what you do is give negative feedback on my writing and make conclusions that are not even true, which only you think like.

Wow, just look at this, one small suggestions about Blue gems and whole forum goes kaboom :(

You've got a deal. I'll stop posting in your topics, provided you don't make any more stupid topics. Sounds good? And it's spelled "dou che" you dips&*t.

This thread summarized:

"i want blu jem"

"no, u r making da game easier, u faget"

"im not makin da game easier"

"yes u r and also u r a little kid lolz!!"

"no I just want blue jems"

"u make threads about addin nu stuff. u want da game 2 be easiur"

"i am suggesting buffs with challenges"

"LALALA CANT HEER U FAGET LOLOLOL"

But, in all seriousness, I think Blue Gems as a whole are kinda screwed. While the Chilling Amulet and Snow Chester are both very important items, the Ice Staff just can't compare when it only has like 20 uses (As far as I can tell), takes sanity away, and requires multiple uses to freeze anything actually threatening. So I suggest a new item: Fragmented Blue Gems. These new gems can be found with a 5% chance from Mini Glaciers, but they can only be used to make the Ice Staff. Optionally you could need twice as many of these new gems to make one.

I think you need to take another reading course, or maybe english is not your first language. Either way, your summary is BS, almost as if you did not comprehend at all what took place here.

Prof Farnsworth tends to reduce what other people are saying down to the idea that they want the game easier.

It is a dishonest assessment that he has made in the 'please keep weather in caves' thread as well.

Yes, because the Warg spawning less hounds makes the game harder. Hounds dropping yellow gems makes the game harder. Glaciers dropping blue gems makes the game harder.

As for my "dishonest assessment", I can then quote you as saying that removing weather from caves would make the caves more challenging? They would then be harder to navigate, or easier? Hmmmmmm....

It is not the "idea that they want the game easier", but THEIR IDEAS would make the game easier, so it is only natural to assume that the people suggesting these ideas would like the game to be easier. 

Archived