[Work Plan] Way to Valinor

Do we already have Webber's quotes? Because as he is my favourite character I would love to make some quotes for him :3

I think strings are done for now, but when we start adding content again, you can put some suggestions in the Writer's Nook thread.

Well, definitely new features (we've already got a few things added) but I'm not sure if we'll do titled updates. We may, but I'm not sure how to go about that.

Because all the levels aren't there already, right? After killing the Octopus you can't still axcess to the next level, right?

Because all the levels aren't there already, right? After killing the Octopus you can't still axcess to the next level, right?

Currently we're fleshing out the first level some more, then we'll start on the next one. We have them planned out a particular way, at least to an extent.

Currently we're fleshing out the first level some more, then we'll start on the next one. We have them planned out a particular way, at least to an extent.

I can still test when you guys have Dev builds ready if you need. Have some ideas I'd like to build on but not a lot of time for DS lately.

I can still test when you guys have Dev builds ready if you need. Have some ideas I'd like to build on but not a lot of time for DS lately.

If you check out the dev branch on github, we push changes for beta pretty frequently.

Cool, I'll check it out. Wasn't aware new content was being added yet.

The new things don't spawn naturally yet, by the way. Some recipes work now, though, and there's a lot of new tea types. (Although I haven't given those more unique tributes yet.) Some potions are in now, too. No art for tea and potions yet. Pineapples and gemcorn are two new plant types that are in, but they don't grow from regular farm plots.

We'll very likely finish alpha before we have beta out. Right now there are a couple of tiny bugs and likely a couple of balancing issues, and those shouldn't take much time to fix/balance.

World population is definitely getting a look-over and a polish for beta, but I don't think it should go into alpha and force people to generate new worlds more than the single time we'll have to for beta. Ideally, we may add invisible placeholder entities that can be used to generate the new items and stuff as we add it.

• Like 1