What Do You Want?

Klei needs to do

1.) Revamping Adventure Mode for Reign of Giants (you know, caves and giants maybe)

2.) Walls: Need so much buffing, a simple attack can take down a defense of Thulecite walls.

3.) Doors: Self explatory: http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Door Do it Klei

Walls do need work. Change them/edit them, make new ones, there has to be some item non weapon to combat giants. Maybe like a wall out of the bone shards.

They said they made "Wyro" but it was a test and JoeW said it's possible in the future.

A knockoff of Willow, and pyro from TF2. Sounds horrid. Before we add another fire character lets actually have a creative idea.

Oh dear.

I don't want Wyro either sounds horrible.

Based on the response to Pyro, there's no way they'll be added. Besides, its likely they weren't going to be added anyway, like Joe said, it was just playing around.

Cool, leave the good lore characters to Klei. Stuff like Wyro would be mods.

A knockoff of Willow, and pyro from TF2. Sounds horrid. Before we add another fire character lets actually have a creative idea.

I don't want Wyro either sounds horrible.

i dont get it, new character is always good and nobody have said you need use him.

but, if i must say something about wyro...

IT DOESNT FIT ROLE!!

i dont get it, new character is always good and nobody have said you need use him.

but, if i must say something about wyro...

IT DOESNT FIT ROLE!!

New characters are not always good. it would break the lore too badly. True nobody said we have to use them, but if it breaks the lore of the game, why not have a mod for it instead?

New characters are not always good. it would break the lore too badly. True nobody said we have to use them, but if it breaks the lore of the game, why not have a mod for it instead?

or devs just say medics med-i cun got crazy after getting jarate and teleportet pyro into world of ds.

The 3 little pigs.

One made his house out of hay/ sticks (can remember) (grass walls)

One made his house out of wood (wooden walls)

and one made his house out of bricks/ stone (stone walls)

Sorry if i got a thing or 2 wrong but that's pretty much it ( i think anyway)

and are the hounds supposed to be the wolfs that comes over and huffs and puffs and blow your house down?

If your visiting this topic please post concerns, expectations, and ideas for the DLC.

well basically what i want is special creatures and mobs for each season, like the mactusk, ice hound, snowbirds that winter has. something special and unique to spring and summer besides the giants would be a nice touch.

well basically what i want is special creatures and mobs for each season, like the mactusk, ice hound, snowbirds that winter has. something special and unique to spring and summer besides the giants would be a nice touch.

This is precisely what I want to, ESPECIALLY with autumn, since it's a pretty bland season right now.

You have a point. Wyro is in the middle. As for lore, I'd just put it as something Valve and Klei could discuss.

Just more depth to the giants.  I know they are going to get more behaviors, but i'm not sure if that would include different things to do with them.  Right now all you can do is fight them yourself or avoid/distract them.  You can't do anything to ward them off an area or appease them.  Just being able offer them something that would make them give you different loot (from killing them) and get on their good side would be interesting

Archived