[Spoiler]Giant's Appearance-Just looks like its statue

wat

um, how are you viewing the picture? For me it's just a thing that has some Chinese characters on it.

I was just being silly, I have no idea what I am looking at.

How about now, i created a imgur.com account and uploaded it there.

If this is legit I vote it for most funny/most disturbing thing in DS

EDIT: This can't be real, the file diggers would of found the .TEX file for this right?

I got a glimpse at the lower bone part, I thought it was just a skinny thigh.

I got a glimpse at the lower bone part, I thought it was just a skinny thigh.

It just seems a tad....gory for DS...I don't really mind that kinda stuff but this is supposed to be a kid friendly(ish) game right? So if this is legit it probably isnt supposed to ever be seen through conventional gameplay.

If you find the brain in a .tex file lemme know, it does seem interesting...

So, it is literally a BIG FOOT. This gives me a good chuckle!

Aside from the weird brain thing that is connected to its tibia, how does it hop. I mean how do you explain its locomotive.

Locomotive? C'mon pigs evolved to humanoid creatures, this place is full of magic. It steps, because it steps.

If this is legit I vote it for most funny/most disturbing thing in DS

EDIT: This can't be real, the file diggers would of found the .TEX file for this right?

Sorry for bursting your bubble.

I'm still not sure if this is actually legit, unless someone posts what it looks like in .tex file I won't believe it (I always thought it was a  giant reptilian, T-rex that lived in the sea)  

Well i managed to find this.

It was labelled as foot_build in the anim folder in case someone has no idea where the file is located (like i was at first)

ZxfYWmS.png

Archived