What will be in the update 16\2\14?

Pancakes and cookies over waffles.

You ruined the joke.

I said "And a waffle" because waffle starts with a W and most of the characters in Don't Starve (discluding Maxwell whose name starts with M, which is an upside down W and his' real name is William Carter)

you wrote 16/02 instead of 04

I know, thanks. For some reason when I try to quote you something bad happens to my connection (is ur account haunted  :eek-new: ?)

You've outdone yourself.

U ruined le joke! Yah dun goofed!!!  :wilson_livid:

We are not getting any new characters with Reign of Giants; which I am okay with. These two new characters have been a delight and I welcome with open arms to the Don't Starve family.

The only way to get new characters in the future? Continue to support Klei and keep up the ideas; if they see demand for more DLC; they will provide. There has to be a limit of course; but with this game; anything is possible.

well you could just get mods for more characters in the future :3

well you could just get mods for more characters in the future :3

Well, Wallace and Waverly have no models in the game files, only portraits and (for Wallace) sound. Also, character mods tend to be nowhere near as good as the official characters.

Archived