How to kill giants

Let me share my strategy with you..

Locate the swamp. Make a boomerang or blow dart or fire staff.

When the giants come to your base, hit them without getting closer (with boomerang or smt like that..) and run to the swamp. (if you have walking cane it will be easier.) At the swamp tentacles and other wild creatures will attack them and will finish them..

Miner hat will be good if they come at night.. So make 1 miner hat.

Just tried that, dragonfly won. not even joking. Dragonfly was apparently immune to being frozen while in enraged fire mode of doom.

I'm aware of the freeze immunity of the Dragonfly, but my Deerclops keep winning (that may be a matter of who gave the first hit). We'll call it a draw ! :)

I'm aware of the freeze immunity of the Dragonfly, but my Deerclops keep winning (that may be a matter of who gave the first hit). We'll call it a draw ! :-)

Tried deerclops vs dragonfly 3 times. dragonfly always won. I don't know why your deerclops is winning.

Tried deerclops vs dragonfly 3 times. dragonfly always won. I don't know why your deerclops is winning.

Re-tested it 3 times, Deerclop won again. When Deerclop makes its frozen swing, the Dragonfly starts to freeze (but never turns into "ice cube form"). It seems that it prevent my Dragonfly from making its stomp/fire shockwaves attacks. It still do its regular swings though (the fight looks like a slap battle at this point).

Fun fact, if the snowball hits a mob when its trying to extinguish fires, it can actually freeze them. 

Not sure if this works against the Dragonfly tho. Id love to be able to set up some sort of eternal fire, and have like 4 Ice Flingomatics constantly throwing snowballs at whatever is at the fire. That way I could keep a collection of frozen giants >: D (At least until the season ends...)

Archived