Underground giant

Actually, the ancient guardian is a boss MONSTER, not giant. Maybe they should add a giant thuelicite (I can't spell it) golem for the ruins, and the caves can have a .....hmmm........ Extremely large depth worm, like a sand worm, but giant and it destroys everything? :p I dunno

Actually, the ancient guardian is a boss MONSTER, not giant. Maybe they should add a giant thuelicite (I can't spell it) golem for the ruins, and the caves can have a .....hmmm........ Extremely large depth worm, like a sand worm, but giant and it destroys everything? :razz: I dunno

Exacltly what I was thinking! The golem could be stationary, then move during the nightmare cycle. And the depth worm, well, to keep with the crazy mixed up animals theme, it would act like a depth worm, but be a crocadile-ly armadillo-ish worm! (It would also have slurper like minions wich pull you towords its mouth.)

It's time for the Cave Spider King again...huhehuhehuhe

That would be ideal. I'm surprised that Klei never added that.

And after all, the caves is the only music set that has no boss music! I want more music!

This was suggested before, but I like the idea so I'll suggest it again.

As much as I'm terrified of caves (the shame), I think it'd be cool to have the caves as the giants' hideout - i.e. when it's not their correct season, they'd be found in different levels of the caves and/or ruins. E.g. All but the Dragonfly would be found in summer, and in winter all but the Deerclops would be found in winter, etc.

It'd be great for those looking for a challenge, too with the sanity impairments and all that jazz. Of course, this should be optional in the custom world options.

Archived