Help! Reign of Giants DLC won't work!

How do I download the standalone version of RoG?

I purchased it from the humble widget when the beta was released, but in the mail I only get the option to install it on steam (which I have). I can't find any options on steam on how to download the game to your PC without having to purchase it again..

There is no RoG standalone just yet, that will be here later. 

It's still not working for me. I bought Dont Starve +  RoG right here via the mainpage, activated the keys, steam says its all there but ingame there is bugger all...

Patu, unfortunately we can't check without some information. Can you go to http://kleisupport.desk.com and send us your purchase info? We'll check it out for you. 

Downloaded the DLC only (purchased DS earlier) on April 9th through Steam and I now see the new title screen and RoG option but when I started a new game there's nothing different...no new characters, recipes, graphics or music. I'm running Windows 7 if that's a factor.

I purchased the dlc from the humble widget when the beta was released, but in the mail I only get the option to install it on steam (which I have). I can't find any options how to download the game without having to purchase it again..

In the steam application where you start your games at, there's a button on the bottom left corner that says "Add a game" or something. Click that and click activate a product on steam. Then, copy the code you get from that email and put it there.

Hope this helps if it hasn't!

Archived