Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

UL7RA

Deciduous Crash

UL7RA    14

I can't play, as soon as the season changes to Spring, the game crashes. Help, please.

VelenoRosso    6

Same here, spring kicked off and game keeps crashing on me.

exact same error.

edit

i think it's important to mention.this is a saved game i've played before today's update.

UL7RA    14

Same here, spring kicked off and game keeps crashing on me.

exact same error.

edit

i think it's important to mention.this is a saved game i've played before today's update.

Maybe it's because of the new Decidouous Treeguards, or how they are called?

SethR    1,229

You need anything? like save games or some additional info?

Save games would actually be a great help, thanks. I can't repro it locally, which suggests that it's an issue with saves carried over from the last update.

UL7RA    14

Save games would actually be a great help, thanks. I can't repro it locally, which suggests that it's an issue with saves carried over from the last update.

Oops, I deleted that save, it made me rage.

Amrince    14

2 saved games posted below. both are wigfrid on the DLC.

Day 398 coming out of cave with the deciduous crash. (pre update)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-GGRWJ9h72wQW1KQi10X05RdFE/edit?usp=sharing

Day 106 just before turn of spring. crashed once during the night and then once at dawn, so should be repeatable. (post update)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-GGRWJ9h72wVG91N0RITDhPR0U/edit?usp=sharing

hope this helps. i am running a few mods but fairly certain this is independent of them.

howlerboy1    0

Same bug here - can't get past it on my save. 

Each time it crashes going into day 35 or day 36 winter -> spring. When I reload the save it starts me back before the crash then crashes at the exact same moment. :(

blaiblou    0

I had the same issue two times. Have been avoiding the game waiting for a fix.

I made a new save game after this last update was launched so I suppose the issue isn't connected to saves from old updates.

My save game is now also bugged. I can't seem to interact with any objects anymore. All Wolfgang will do is examine them. I can't harvest berries, I can't cut grass.

nomilarac    0

I think this is quite a prominent bug, several crash reports have been made already related to decidioustrees.lua. I've had it myself twice, first in a game from the previous patch and now in a Brand new save. Day 36, as soon as spring comes the game crashes. I will attach my game save, i have deerclops around but i don't think its related to him.

Edit: Forum tells me I'm not allowed to upload "this kind of file" (it's called survival_3) ¿?

SethR    1,229

We're aiming to put out a hotfix for this issue and a number of others in the next several hours.

Amrince    14

@nomilarac i had to go through google drive to be able to share my saved games. but i think they probably have a good number of them by now and they seem pretty optimistic about a timely fix. so here's hoping =) Good Luck w/ DeerClops and Don't Crash! ... i mean Starve!!!