Mini glaciers annoying.

I hate to be near the shore in winter. If pengulls jump out , they will create 4-6 glaciers. It's too much ice: glaciers did not disappear in the summer (just melt) And to destroy them need a lot of time. My suggestion: There is only 1 Pengull Glacier and it completely disappeared in summer (unlike natural glaciers)

Pengulls have a limited number of mating points, don't they? That would help to control glacier numbers

About 20 new glaciers every winter (with less pengulls and less glaciers )? No.

Or let the setting for smaller glaciers reduces the amount of near pengull nests.

I think it's fine as it is, to be honest. :S

With Penguin you get about three stacks of ice. Why so many? These glaciers look terrible everywhere except rocky biome. And destroy them (minus a lot of durability), or wait for spring. And all this time they are an eyesore. And puddles also look terrible. And where is the logic? Penguins jumping out of the water and  somewhere appear  huge blocks of ice because of this?

I think it looks better in Pengull breeding grounds - an ice sheet without them looks unnatural. In spring it's an option for you to prepare in summer.

Also, if it's so aesthetically displeasing that you would call it an eyesore and it hinders the gameplay so much, just turn off pengulls for the meantime...

Where's the logic in hallucinations manifesting themselves as physical beings and attacking you, causing you to die? And tree guards and GIANTS? It's all fun. Take a chill pill, dude.

Pengulls CREATING an ice sheet in itself doesn't make a heep of sense. The glaciers make a sweet border so it's not just a sheet of ice and it's so puuuuurty :D

No. Glacier are limited, so if Pengulls spawned less of them it wiìould last for too short.

Penguins do not limit. They appear about 6 packs every winter. Each has 4-6 glaciers. Each four ice. 6 * 5 * 4 = 120 ice every winter. Where did you spend so much?

Where's the logic in hallucinations manifesting themselves as physical beings and attacking you, causing you to die? And tree guards and GIANTS? It's all fun. 

It's magic. Penguins don't have a magic

So.... You're complaining that pengull glaciers are OP and not just the aesthetics? O.o

I still think it's fine. During other seasons there are plenty of beefalo to kill to make winter clothing - in fact there's surplus. Same thing going on here.

well it is annoying on an aesthetic level to be sure , much like having weather in the caves.

Ummmm... I don't think you know what the word "aesthetic" means. It's essentially a fancy way of saying the look of something; not the practicality of it. The more you know :)

I still think it's fine. During other seasons there are plenty of beefalo to kill to make winter clothing - in fact there's surplus. Same thing going on here.

Anyway. There are so many glaciers. That's like getting 15 wool from beefalo. It's not OP just pointless.

Anyway. There are so many glaciers. That's like getting 15 wool from beefalo. It's not OP just pointless.

But glaciers are (typically) few and far between, compared to beefalo herds after springtime.

It's not a huge deal, dude. >.<

Surplus is sometimes good... Especially when you use ice to extinguish fires, keep yourself cool and replenish your ice-hat. That's a lot of ice to use.

But glaciers are (typically) few and far between, compared to beefalo herds after springtime.

It's not a huge deal, dude. >.<

Surplus is sometimes good... Especially when you use ice to extinguish fires, keep yourself cool and replenish your ice-hat. That's a lot of ice to use.

This is still insufficient. What beefalo do? Located in the steppe. What do glaciers? They are everywhere. In forests, in DESERTS, in glades. 

I changed number of glaciers in the files, though. But I still believe that this should be corrected.

This is still insufficient. What beefalo do? Located in the steppe. What do glaciers? They are everywhere. In forests, in DESERTS, in glades. 

I changed number of glaciers in the files, though. But I still believe that this should be corrected.

This will likely not be touched, and it shouldnt be. You use a lot of ice anyway. It would probably get annoying to look at, but still.

Ummmm... I don't think you know what the word "aesthetic" means. It's essentially a fancy way of saying the look of something; not the practicality of it. The more you know :-)

didn't mean it in terms of practicality. i don't like glaciers every where because it makes no sense and break immersion blue everywhere is strange 

it being cold or hot in caves is strange to me 

i don't like weather in caves because it makes no sense and breaks immersion .

for me when i hear the word aesthetics i usually think immersion , proper aesthetics like the right affects , the proper sounds , and also looks all play in to it

for the glaciers that is obviously the look of it , where as weather in caves is the feel of it .. and to an extend the look of it when your screen its obstructed by ice or heat .

so what did i get wrong? 

This will likely not be touched, and it shouldnt be. You use a lot of ice anyway. It would probably get annoying to look at, but still.

Need some flingomatics. 60 ice enough. For playing the of summer:  each one gives ice 10%  = 0.8 days for cube. 17 * 0.8 + 60 = 73. Penguins give a much more = natural and glaciers are not needed. And that's just for the first summer. 

Max 30 ice later. Penguins give 120.

Maybe there will be new features for the ice in the next update ! 

And after all, if you want to stop fires in summer or refile your ice cube you could need many ice, and it's great to don't have the obligation to cross all the map to find the last penguins which would only have one mini glacier ! 

Archived