JBeetle's Youtube/Twitch Channels.

jbeetle

Darn, timezones. I'd really like to watch your streams but I'm sleeping whenever you do them 

I used to stream on twitch too, but my internet got slower, my parrots got wild and my computer can't handle interesting games while streaming :/

Darn, timezones. I'd really like to watch your streams but I'm sleeping whenever you do them 

I used to stream on twitch too, but my internet got slower, my parrots got wild and my computer can't handle interesting games while streaming :/

What timezone are you in and when would you normally watch? I only ask because I might play earlier sometimes. It's not like I have a ton of people watching anyway.

What timezone are you in and when would you normally watch? I only ask because I might play earlier sometimes. It's not like I have a ton of people watching anyway.

GMT+1, on weekends it's probably the whole day. Workdays vary, maybe 4PM-10PM

Tonight @ 10pm EST (roughly 5 hours from now) I'll be playing Pixel Boy, another Binding of Isaac-esque game that just released on May 30th. Looks fun. (as well as Our Darker Purpose and maybe some Paranautical Activity)

twitch.tv/jbeetle

jbeetle, if you're interested in top down rogue-like kinda games... have you looked at Nuclear Throne? It's a really fast-paced, difficult, sort of twitchy shooter like that. My only real complaint would be that the random elements heavily influence the difficulty, but maybe that's normal for this type of game. Oh and it's also still in Steam early access.

jbeetle, if you're interested in top down rogue-like kinda games... have you looked at Nuclear Throne? It's a really fast-paced, difficult, sort of twitchy shooter like that. My only real complaint would be that the random elements heavily influence the difficulty, but maybe that's normal for this type of game. Oh and it's also still in Steam early access.

It is normal for this type of game, at least, the part where you rely on a little bit of skill, but the right kind of good luck can make it easy. same with Binding of Isaac. I'll check it out!

OK, bare with me, but I'm streaming League of Legends with some real life friends. I apologize for both how little I know of the game and how anything vulgar they might say to offend. http://www.twitch.tv/jbeetle

also they aren't entertainers or anything, so you might see boring stuff you might see unadulterated rage when we lose.

Friends! I've delved into this talking while playing games thing. For a while, you'll clearly notice my nervousness, but when that fades, hopefully I won't be completely boring. I haven't stopped streaming, but it's easier to record for an hour or two and cut it up into a few episodes. 

I really do fear being boring, but at the very least, it'll help me to organize my thoughts while talking.
I took @Sporb's suggestion and started to play Nuclear Throne. It's a ton of fun. My initial reactions had faded by the time of this recording because I kept screwing up Fraps/Audacity.

pity subs are accepted.

...also playing Magicite as mentioned by @ArcticFox789 (I think) and Pixel Boy (which was a stream while @Luggs was there keeping me company.

I recommend you play BattleBlock Theater. It's a Steam game made by The Behemoth (not Gabe Newell) and costs 15 bucks

I've watched people play that game, and it only seems like one worth watching (and therefore playing) with 4 people all with mics.

I've watched people play that game, and it only seems like one worth watching (and therefore playing) with 4 people all with mics.

I like to watch 2 people play

Plus, only 2 people can play Story Mode, and I'd be more than happy to join you in doing so

I like to watch 2 people play

Plus, only 2 people can play Story Mode, and I'd be more than happy to join you in doing so

Well my point wasn't really the amount of players, it was the banter between the people playing.

but I AM looking for people to play with on here as long as they're conversational. They can be terrible for all I care - it can be funnier sometimes anyway. even you, @Mack18853

playing in silence bores me.

Well my point wasn't really the amount of players, it was the banter between the people playing.

but I AM looking for people to play with on here as long as they're conversational. They can be terrible for all I care - it can be funnier sometimes anyway. even you, @Mack18853

playing in silence bores me.

THank you

I recommend you play BattleBlock Theater. It's a Steam game made by The Behemoth (not Gabe Newell) and costs 15 bucks

A Steam game? It's the only game I have on XBox360, and I 100%ed it waaaay before the steam version game out.

"It's a Steam game". Bah. I wanted this game so bad, I actually decided to set up my XBox for once XD

A Steam game? It's the only game I have on XBox360, and I 100%ed it waaaay before the steam version game out.

"It's a Steam game". Bah. I wanted this game so bad, I actually decided to set up my XBox for once XD

figures. Castle Crashers was/is too, and it has the same type of appeal.

Archived