JBeetle's Youtube/Twitch Channels.

jbeetle

if it skips frames like crazy while streaming but doesn't skip frames like crazy while not streaming, then it's most likely your CPU. There are probably settings you could change to make the frames settle down, but it'd probably mean worse quality. I don't really know that much about changing those settings - i always have to google them.

OKay so i changed a few things (Lowered the bitrate to 500, and clicked the optimize button) and its doing much better. The audio desync is gone, and its not skipping frames nearly as much as it used to.

Done. Thank for coming. I think I'll look up what actually is in the game at this point and see if it's worth streaming this game again before the next patch (they do countdowns like DS did). Right now, I fear that there's really not many more interesting things to do in the game's current state.

Thanks for coming out and sticking it out with me while I failed against the priest over and over again until I finally was victorious.

I think figuring out that some of the priest's minions were earning him more cards was kinda a turning point. :razz:

Well, that and changing class too.

Actually I'm about done for tonight. was pretty lonely. Luggs was the only one there and he left without saying goodbye :'-(

However, I just bought the Humble Bundle, so I'll be going through all those games.

Some games you play are hopeless

"But remember, even the word "Hopeless" has  the word "hope" in it, and if you rearrange the letters, you get "Peeslosh"

(wat)

I don't know what you're even talking about, even when I exclude that last part. 

Anyway, tonight was special because I got my first random follower (unless one of you has a twitch name that starts with "poopy." I'm looking at you, Mack) that wasn't from this forum and had 2 (count them, two) random people just dropped in and watched for a good while. Spinorex was a witness!

edit: actually the other guy followed me too. yay.

Some games you play are hopeless

"But remember, even the word "Hopeless" has  the word "hope" in it, and if you rearrange the letters, you get "Peeslosh"

(wat)

You know, if you rearrange Texas Walker Ranger you get Karate Wrangler Sex.

I don't know what you're even talking about, even when I exclude that last part. 

Anyway, tonight was special because I got my first random follower (unless one of you has a twitch name that starts with "poopy." I'm looking at you, Mack) that wasn't from this forum and had 2 (count them, two) random people just dropped in and watched for a good while. Spinorex was a witness!

edit: actually the other guy followed me too. yay.

It was a Battleblock Theater reference.

You won't get it unless you've played it.

Archived