A "New" Idea

You know You Just Wanna Crap On People's Parties For **** Sake's. This is a GREAT IDEA God Dammit So STFU! Your not even using constructive criticism and that is not right.

Same To You *** ****! You are as S***ty as Xjurwi!

We're being nice here and you're cussing us out for disagreeing with you. 

Trying to Piss off senior members isn't the smartest idea.

You know You Just Wanna Crap On People's Parties For **** Sake's. This is a GREAT IDEA God Dammit So STFU! Your not even using constructive criticism and that is not right.

Same To You *** ****! You are as S***ty as Xjurwi!

Swearing won't make us agree with you.

Cussing aint gonna get you no where on here, and we are using constructive criticism- I pointed out your first problem and that's permissions, there's literally no way to get this greenlighted without Zombi's permission first. It's common courtesy and since they post their art on DA it's under a creative commons license, so on top of that you could get into legal trouble too.

There's nothing else to criticize, simple as that.

We're being nice here and you're cussing us out for disagreeing with you. 

Trying to Piss off senior members isn't the smartest idea.

Listen your just being rude because your not using constructive criticism, your just saying go **** Yourself and your ideas! Your not even trying to make this idea better!

Cussing aint gonna get you no where on here, and we are using constructive criticism- I pointed out your first problem and that's permissions, there's literally no way to get this greenlighted without Zombi's permission first. It's common courtesy and since they post their art on DA it's under a creative commons license, so on top of that you could get into legal trouble too.

There's nothing else to criticize, simple as that.

I got permission for god sake's!

Look Stop Talking, and leave this thread for good. It will make life easier.

I'm half tempted to, I really am. And if you keep up that attitude you're going to get banned.

I sincerely hope this is a trolling attempt- because if it's not that's......really sad.

GO **** YOUR SELF AND I CAN MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT *** ****!

And that one will be banned too, if you act like this.

You're not contributing to the forums and you're not following the community guidelines.  Please remove yourself from the premises before you are permabanned.

Archived