Pet Peeves

Spinorex

These things:

:lemo: :lemo: :lemo: :lemo: :lemo: :lemo: :lemo: :lemo: :lemo:

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.  But if life gives you smilies, you just save them up...

"You should smile more."

For these situations... to throw at the jerks who demand this stuff.  (Have you gotten the "you'd look much nicer if you smiled" yet?)

3) The word "pigeon" has no 'd' in it

It's okay, if you use pidgin English,  you can probably get away with putting a "d" in "pigeon." 

Bronies, like ponies, can be awesome if well-groomed and considerate (most of them, in my experience), but can be obnoxious in a feral group (Wikipedia says it's a "string of ponies." The More You Know!).  I have to thank that community for making the epic "Ponycraft 2" trailer, for example.

For these situations... to throw at the jerks who demand this stuff.  (Have you gotten the "you'd look much nicer if you smiled" yet?)

Oh absolutely. Reflecting on that, it's obvious that the phrase is just a backhanded compliment.

I realy hate it when i do something and someone stands behind me. He doesnt even have to look in my general direction but i realy want to punch everyone in the face just for standing behind me when i work because i always have the feeling they try to judge my work or tr to get me to work faster as i can

Even had such a situation yesterday at work some new guy was just standing around at the machine i was working on and was juust staring at me and a co-worker and i realy wanted to tell him to get lost because it realy made me fell uncomfortable

I realy hate it when i do something and someone stands behind me. He doesnt even have to look in my general direction but i realy want to punch everyone in the face just for standing behind me when i work because i always have the feeling they try to judge my work or tr to get me to work faster as i can

Even had such a situation yesterday at work some new guy was just standing around at the machine i was working on and was juust staring at me and a co-worker and i realy wanted to tell him to get lost because it realy made me fell uncomfortable

This happens far too often with my brother. I'm just using my computer and he just kinda stands behind me half-watching the TV(Which is literally right in his face) and half-watching every move I make on my computer. It creeps me out.

Oh, and sarcastic whistling.  You know, when you're hard at work and some ******* walks by, doing nothing, drinking soda and whistling a cheerful tune while flashing a look that says, "Hey, pal, looks like ya got your work cut out for you...heh heh..."

Oh, and sarcastic whistling.  You know, when you're hard at work and some ******* walks by, doing nothing, drinking soda and whistling a cheerful tune while flashing a look that says, "Hey, pal, looks like ya got your work cut out for you...heh heh..."

What about regular whistling?

Me!

If I try to clean my oven and end it with cutting half of my hand off. Blood....blood...but the pain is nothing compared to the anger I feel for myself....too stupid to clean a cooking utensil without risking to kill oneself...good god!!!

Man, am I pissed right now.....

Me!

If I try to clean my oven and end it with cutting half of my hand off. Blood....blood...but the pain is nothing compared to the anger I feel for myself....too stupid to clean a cooking utensil without risking to kill oneself...good god!!!

Man, am I pissed right now.....

Pfft. Think that's bad? Try being nipple twisted for full 5 seconds!!

Oh god. It's purple.

I agree,

but I wouldn't count a nipple twist as a household accident or something self inflicted through stupidity.

But who knows...^o^

Honestly, don't be too hard on yourself when you make mistakes. You weren't being stupid, it was just bound to happen.

And besides, look at all that blood! Makes you feel alive. ;)

Honestly, don't be too hard on yourself when you make mistakes. You weren't being stupid, it was just bound to happen.

And besides, look at all that blood! Makes you feel alive. ;)

I believe the word you are trying to use is "dead". But you are right in saying that every single person ever has or will make a mistake in their lifetime. It's absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.

Archived