Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

JoeW

asdasd

MilleniumCount    2160

What's that supposed to test? Auto-correct Function? Or a programm that senses nonsens and sends the sense, which isn't one, away in the senseless and sinned depths of the abyss (deletes the nonsense post)

that would make sense....or not?

*nonsense routines activated*

Noooooooooooo...

Hugo M.    843

JoeW is conforming to our randomness and stupidity.

Join us JoeW, we have pasta and bacon.

We've managed to reduce his sanity to very low levels, now he's one of us... one of us.... ONE OF US!

MilleniumCount    2160

We've managed to reduce his sanity to very low levels, now he's one of us... one of us.... ONE OF US!

We are the Dork! Your biological and psychological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.

TRENTOMINOUS    540

He must've been testing how long it took us to reply to one of his own threads

or he's just completely gone off the deep end and is being possessed by the spirit of a demonic derailer

Amkar    405

Gasp! WE are THEM!

What a plot twist!

jbeetle    1873

Wut? When did that happen?

I don't quite remember what time, but for a small amount of time, any subforum I clicked would be blank, as if it was a brand new forum.

MilleniumCount    2160

I don't quite remember what time, but for a small amount of time, any subforum I clicked would be blank, as if it was a brand new forum.

Uhhhh. suspicious.....I remember my art thread wiped after the transition to the new forums.......probably there is some tinkering going on...