Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Mr_E_Fox    59

I haven't seen this elsewhere, so

The glommer flower never expires. I thought the picked flower would rot away in a full moon cycle, but that does not seem to be the case.

When you kill your glommer (it was annoying me) if the flower is in your inventory the flower gains a freshness meter, but never appears declines (over at least 20 days).

If you kill the glommer while the flower is in a chest, the flower does not wither. A new glommer does not spawn and on a full moon a new glommer does not follow you.

Withering or fresh, this does not affect construction of the old bell (which I approve of).

I haven't tested if carrying a flower, withered or no, prevents a flower from growing on the glommer statue or if having 2 fresh flowers affects the glommer's behavior.

All information above was done with the glommer statue intact (apart from constructing the bell).

Percival    766

First of all, why would you kill a Glommer? They are dead useful for sanity management.

And about the withering/rotting thing, I have never have that happen to me, both with killing the Glommer, keeping it for a few weeks, or leaving it alone.

Wilbur    140

First of all, why would you kill a Glommer? They are dead useful for sanity management.

And about the withering/rotting thing, I have never have that happen to me, both with killing the Glommer, keeping it for a few weeks, or leaving it alone.

To be able to be insane (kind of stupid because you can just leave the flower...) or by accident. - I did, and I hated myself the minutes after.

And I can confirm it doesn't spoil for me either.

Mr_E_Fox    59

I rule my world with a vast supply of weapons! I have no use for a bouncing, seemingly cheerful creature! The next glommer I get I shall have stomped to death by my giant ally! 

Spreken    14

I killed glommer and grabbed a new flower on the full moon but glommer never spawned - nor the full moon after. The flower I had picked does not have the freshness meter either. A little salty about this because my Old Bell Supply will run out.

EDIT: Used command "TheInput:GetEntityUnderMouse():Remove()" to get rid of flower and it fixed my issue. Enter the command while mouse is hovering over the item you want to remove, of course.