Glommer

I can't be the only one who loves this thing too death. He almost challenges Chester, I'm afraid to say.That sanity bonus he gives off may be a bit too big though for something that follows you forever.

Finally we have another furry friend that's cute in a weird way.

2ukeFFW.jpg

The sanity bonus is fine. The cute little bugger doesn't do anything else and is so fragile it makes Chester look like a tank.

I kind of wish the Glommer could do other things for the player besides making them sane and excrete almost useless pink goop.

The sanity bonus is fine. The cute little bugger doesn't do anything else and is so fragile it makes Chester look like a tank.

I kind of wish the Glommer could do other things for the player besides making them sane and excrete almost useless pink goop.

Thats because chester IS a tank

Shame that when you quit he stops following you. I found mine wandering near a herd of beefaloes. He will eventually die, when they go into mating season.

PS: He's so #U%^#*&%^#*&%&$*# CUTE.

That seems to only happen when the Flower is in a backpack and you quit. I have not had it happen to me yet by leaving with it in my main inventory. Although I did lose him after having the game crash.

He is indeed cute. Especially when he does that bouncing thing. 

That seems to only happen when the Flower is in a backpack and you quit. I have not had it happen to me yet by leaving with it in my main inventory. Although I did lose him after having the game crash.

So if I keep it in my inventory he won't go away. Good to know. Now, I found him, I have the flower, is there any way I can get him to follow me again? And what if I want him to stay at my base, I place the flower on the ground? 

So if I keep it in my inventory he won't go away. Good to know. Now, I found him, I have the flower, is there any way I can get him to follow me again? And what if I want him to stay at my base, I place the flower on the ground? 

You will have to wait another fullmoon and get another flower, he doesn't come back to the same flower. It works like the eyebone, so placing it somewhere will make him stay (Although I did find a bug where he keeps following you even if you don't have it on you).

So, if he stopped following me and i killed him, i have to wait for another full moon to get him again ?

Affirmative.

Do he only follows you when you have the flower in your inventory?

And yes.

how?

During full moon (of course :) ) if the statue is broken you just need to get close to it and press the space-bar: your character will automatically pick up the flower. It worked for me.

P.S. if you kill Glommer before, the flower will disappear !

It's happened with the flower in my main inventory as well, though at the time I had a live flower and dead flower in my inventory.

Archived