Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Bleeder138

Woodie and Glommer

Bleeder138    0

Is there any possible way for Woodie to get a Glommer flower? Since Glommer only appears on full moons and the flower is only up during the night of a full moon how could Woodie get the flower? His WereBeaver form can't pick it up and can only kill the Glommer.

Bleeder138    0

Yeah, I keep trying to see if it's possible for me to pick the flower just before the transformation or if I can pick it when I wake up but it's not possible.

XirmiX    754

You know what, even the wear beever should be able to stack something (Woody). Say you have instead of one lined stacks, you then have 8 stacks which would represent Werebeever's cheeks, so basically there would be two 2x2 stacks and that's how much Woody in his werebeever mode could carry.

Boar Head    109

Maybe allow the werebeaver to eat the flower and then when you return back to normal Woodie will have spit it out?

Mr_E_Fox    59

I think it shouldn't be a problem since it doesn't deny access to the old bell. It's unfortunate that you can't have that freaky floating bug if you really want it, but since you can still kill it I think it's fine.

Shoggoth    177

I think it shouldn't be a problem since it doesn't deny access to the old bell.

It does actually. The old bell requires the flower, and you can only get the flower on a full moon.

Mr_E_Fox    59

It does actually. The old bell requires the flower, and you can only get the flower on a full moon.

Not quite sure how that slipped my mind.

Well at the moment the Glommer abandons you after you quit and come back, so you're not missing out on much. Though i guess they could just make it so the flower stays during the day between full moons, that doesn't change much as far as obtaining it and gives Woodie access to it. To clarify i mean between nights that have full moons, not between full moons through an entire moon cycle, so full moon, day, full moon, then the flower despawns. This at least gives access to the old bell.

brummbar7    513

Well at the moment the Glommer abandons you after you quit and come back,

I think you can just leave the flower on the ground.  I never take him with me, I just leave the flower on the ground near my base.  He's never left it.  If you're taking him with, maybe just make sure to put the flower on the ground before quitting?

NgXAlex    15

Well at the moment the Glommer abandons you after you quit and come back

As said in many post, you just need to put the flower in your 1st inventory, not in a bag, so the Glommer will stay with you even if you quit.

;)

Shoggoth    177

As said in many post, you just need to put the flower in your 1st inventory, not in a bag, so the Glommer will stay with you even if you quit.

;)

There have also been other situations where he'll leave you even with it in your main inventory.

I think you can just leave the flower on the ground.  I never take him with me, I just leave the flower on the ground near my base.  He's never left it.  If you're taking him with, maybe just make sure to put the flower on the ground before quitting?

;)

Ah, thanks guys, it was getting annoying having to wait whole moon cycles to get him and then have to make another old bell because he stopped following.

Ridley    609

There is two full moon nights, why can't one of the moons be blue. (Yeah, I know a blue moon isn't actually blue.)

Then either make the normal or blue moon trigger the curse. Two curse nights seemed excessive to me anyway.

And you can consider a blood moon, or a orange one; however I like blue and would prefer blue :)

XirmiX    754

Never mind colours. Would be better if Woody would become Werebeever only for one of the two full moon days!