Announcement: Slow Week Next Week (GDC: March 17-21)

SethR

• Developer

Hey everyone,

I wanted to just make a quick post to let you know that next week (March 17 - 21) will be a slow week. The reason is that the entire Reign of Giants team will be at the Game Developers Conference. This is also why this next update is a bit further away. Please continue posting bugs and feedback, but know that we'll be less active on the forums this coming week. We'll still read everything, but in a less timely manner than normal. After that, back to normal.

Thanks!

Hey everyone,

I wanted to just make a quick post to let you know that next week (March 17 - 21) will be a slow week. The reason is that the entire Reign of Giants team will be at the Game Developers Conference. This is also why this next update is a bit further away. Please continue posting bugs and feedback, but know that we'll be less active on the forums this coming week. We'll still read everything, but in a less timely manner than normal. After that, back to normal.

Thanks!

The KickStarter digital rewards are going to be sent out to backers very, very soon! We're just in the process of finalizing some stuff then we'll be sending them out. Stay tuned!

Will these two things conflict?

Nope, the Reign of Giants team being at GDC shouldn't cause any conflict with the KickStarter Digital Rewards being finalized and sent out. 

Ok, thank you! I was just making sure there wasn't overlap in the teams. Can't wait until the we get the rewards! And thanks as always for your fast response.

Archived