after dlc...

what then? new dlc,free updates,more story,escape from ds world,new game?(new ds 2)

or end of making dont starve?

I guess it would be pretty hard to make another DLC since it have to co-operate with Don't Starve both vanilla and RoG.

We will have to wait a long time.

After RoG is done, I assume Klei will focus fully on Invisible Inc. However, it is possible that if RoG receive good reception especially after Steam release and there is request, Klei might make another DLC for Don't Starve.

Don't Starve 2?

Really?

I'd rather see Klei making more and more updates and DLC's than realeasing a sequel.

Yeah of course, me too. I'd rather they keep polishing the game and keep adding to it. I was saying that because I feel they are not going to support the game any longer after the DLC... Anyways, if anything, we will still have mods !

Whatever money Klei demands from me as a consumer to continue Don't Starve, I will give. Don't Starve is a rare game that I makes me invest so much time to it.

I does not need a sequel, any and all ideas that lead to a sequel can be implemented into this game.

We be loyal, I am sure we will get DLC 2

Hey man, there are some kids on this forum. In mindfulness of them, could you keep your language clean?

I'm not trying to be a moderator; this is merely a personal request

No offense, but I think 'goddammit' is probably one of the better words used around here, and to be honest, pretty much all kids hear a lot worse. I mean, a lot worse.

There NEEDS to be one more DLC, and it needs to incorporate the tesla biome and mad science.  That's all I want.  ALL I WANT!  That said, it's pure business, nothing else.  If they make good money off this dlc *maybe* they'll do another.    If it doesn't then for sure won't.  It's that simple.  I don't get why people seem to think they do this stuff on a whim or something.  It's their jobs and it needs to pay well to make it worthwhile.

There NEEDS to be one more DLC, and it needs to incorporate the tesla biome and mad science.  That's all I want.  ALL I WANT!  That said, it's pure business, nothing else.  If they make good money off this dlc *maybe* they'll do another.    If it doesn't then for sure won't.  It's that simple.  I don't get why people seem to think they do this stuff on a whim or something.  It's their jobs and it needs to pay well to make it worthwhile.

you dont wanna lava caves?

My prediction is that after this DLC they'll move on to a completely new game. 

Klei is already working on a new game called Invisible Inc, it's on alpha now. It has its part of forum here. Actually only a small team is working on RoG, I assume most of the manpower is working on the new game.

Whatever money Klei demands from me as a consumer to continue Don't Starve, I will give. Don't Starve is a rare game that I makes me invest so much time to it.

I does not need a sequel, any and all ideas that lead to a sequel can be implemented into this game.

We be loyal, I am sure we will get DLC 2

I think it's likely that Klei is very interested in making DS 2 in near future because of the high demand of multiplayer in DS 1. As they state, they built DS from zero with single player orientation so it was inefficient to add multiplayer to DS after it's quite built. Maybe after Invisible Inc and another game.

Klei is already working on a new game called Invisible Inc, it's on alpha now. It has its part of forum here. Actually only a small team is working on RoG, I assume most of the manpower is working on the new game.

I think it's likely that Klei is very interested in making DS 2 in near future because of the high demand of multiplayer in DS 1. As they state, they built DS from zero with single player orientation so it was inefficient to add multiplayer to DS after it's quite built. Maybe after Invisible Inc and another game.

Only a small team is working on Invisible Inc. too. As far as I know, it's mainly just 2 people.

As for Don't Starve multiplayer, they don't seem to be very interested in multiplayer games.

Archived