Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

rezecib

Functional collapsed rabbit holes in autumn

rezecib    3,144

I've been seeing most of the rabbit holes already collapsed, even though it's autumn. In the picture below, a bunny just ran into the collapsed hole on the left. There's also an intact hole on the right...

post-350174-0-76711900-1394684174_thumb.

Devon Aster    72

This is happening for me, as well. When I first came to the savannah area I've settled in, the rabbit holes were fine. Over the next several days they all collapsed. They still produce rabbits and I'm able to catch them normally.

joe331    28

I started at autumn, go to savanna and the rabbit hole were already collapsed, but rabbit showed up at day though. Maybe some kind of bug.

Sporb    1,009

Yeah, this happens in winter as well. Rabbits are able to enter and exit their holes even though they look collapsed.

Daray    18

This happens for me, as well, in autumn. Also, sometimes when a rabbit flees and enters his hole, the hole goes suddenly collapsed, but still remaining functioning.

SethR    1,229

Pretty sure this is because I changed it so that rabbit holes collapse when rain starts, instead of when Spring starts, regardless of conditions. Should be an easy fix.

Hundkerchief    149

First of all sorry to dig up this thread, but have you planned to fix this bug (random collapses even without rain, but still functionning) in the next update ? 

(also, will you keep the moaning sound of Bearger approaching the same as Deerclops, or will it have its own ? I mean, maybe like the groaning in the Autumn Teaser, maybe.)

SethR    1,229

Yes, a fix should be coming out today. The giants will eventually get their own warning sounds.