Don't mind the burn marks

gah! all the good art on this forum makes me wanna draw agaiiin~~~~ blush-small_zpsbba11ee0.jpg

but sadly, i lack time to draw something proper......
so, the stuff i manage to doodle during work has to do for now. hopefully that will change in the future...

i plan on scribbling all characters at least once.

DS-Wilson_zpscfa8b718.jpg

Edited by Noot
  • Like 9

gah! all the good art on this forum makes me wanna draw agaiiin~~~~

(img)

but sadly, i lack time to draw something proper......

so, the stuff i manage to doodle during work has to do for now. hopefully that will change in the future...

i plan on scribbling all characters at least once.

(img)

I like your interpretation of Wilson, and you seem to have pretty good knowledge when it comes to hand anatomy :razz: How often aren't those things messed up?

thanks a lot. :love_heart:

again, i found some time to scribble during work. so here's a Willow plus a little Chester.

(img)

Good thing the forums are entirely digital, if our posts were ink and paper they would've burned because of all badass Willows D:

• Like 1

Tentatato approves.

thank you  :joyous: 

I like your interpretation of Wilson, and you seem to have pretty good knowledge when it comes to hand anatomy :razz: How often aren't those things messed up?

Good thing the forums are entirely digital, if our posts were ink and paper they would've burned because of all badass Willows D:

thanks a lot.  :love_heart: 

hah, that would be new for me, that i have good knowledge of hand-anatomy. you have no idea how often i erase them or how often i glare at my own hands for examples XD

these and feet. they are also devil's work....

nonetheless, thanks you very much for the compliment!

dear lord! that was more difficult than i expected. i'm not used to draw buff guys, so Wolfgang was quite a bit to chew on....
for some reason he reminds me of Alex Louis Armstrong of Fullmetal Alchemist. so i gave him some sparkles.

DS-Wolfgang_zps8056a245.jpg

• Like 5

Argh, every single time I actually look into these art threads I end up so jealous :3
And amazed at people's skill, but mainly jealous ¬________¬

You sir, are very good at drawing.

....So can we be expecting a Wickerbottom? 

Muahahahahahahahaha

Argh, every single time I actually look into these art threads I end up so jealous :3

And amazed at people's skill, but mainly jealous ¬________¬

You sir, are very good at drawing.

....So can we be expecting a Wickerbottom?

Muahahahahahahahaha

i know that feeling, bro. i know it very well.

i'm flattered that you think so. and of course, there will be a Wickerbottom. but right now, i'm skribbling on WX-78. 

..... and i noticed i'm just as bad with robots/machines as i am with buff guys.....  :frown: