March 12 Reign of Giants Beta Update - A Feet of Strength

SethR

And what's the point? Piece of tentacles was logical. Why are moles?

I believe it's a play on the actual real-world fabric "moleskin" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moleskin, which has irl has nothing to do with actual moles.   But is a fine sort of felt-like tightly woven fabric, so I guess it reminded people of mole fur?  It was apparently not waterproof irl though so I don't know, maybe no relation.  

There's also the company Moleskine.  They don't make rain gear though from what I can tell.

I have completed a full year and have feedback more on the new seasons.

Spring: love the showers and the "wetness" condition

Summer: The heat wave "muffled" feedback is good. But the "wear ice on head" reminds me too much of the winter just with + instead of -. Fires and smoldering is well thought out and it makes a difference to winter. I hope that the "shade effect" from trees would be bigger so exploration in forest biomes is possible with less penalty. Go into a forest in a sweltering heat wave and you will feel it is marginally cooler ambient temperature. Also, do temperatures drop in night? Nights should be safe from smoldering IMO.

Autumn: The relative uneventful period is a nice time before leading up to Winter. Keep it so :) Perhaps make some of the carrots spawn again to make it a "Season of Plenty"?

When I enter the code it just says this. "Steam server is unavailable try again later" should I try again later? Or it is because there are 6 Million people on steam right now?

Have you tried activating the code again since your original post? Have you tried logging out then logging back into your Steam account?

Also you could always try restarting your Steam client; see if that works for you.

Have you tried activating the code again since your original post? Have you tried logging out then logging back into your Steam account?

Also you could always try restarting your Steam client; see if that works for you.

Yes, I fixed it. I restarted my computer and steam. It was because there was 6 million people on steam at the moment.

Is this the bug reporting thread?  I found a game breaking bug...  I'm 223 days into a game with Wigfrid, and was caving in level 2 of the caves.  When I came back up the day cycle was set to Lights-Out style.  I had been playing default day cylcle.  Is there a Lua console command I can use to fix this in my game?

Is this the bug reporting thread?  I found a game breaking bug...  I'm 223 days into a game with Wigfrid, and was caving in level 2 of the caves.  When I came back up the day cycle was set to Lights-Out style.  I had been playing default day cylcle.  Is there a Lua console command I can use to fix this in my game?

I found the bug thread, plus the thread with a solution:  http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/32818-infinite-night-after-exiting-cavesruins/#entry433161

Archived