What's your personality type?

Snob

I've probably spent more time on the forums, than discussing the connections of humanity. I honestly want to know people better, and I want people to realize their own traits.

Yes, you, the person who's reading this, I want you to take this personality test. I don't care if it's Barovsoap, Lord Battal, Rabbitfist, or even goddamn JoeW, I really want people on the forums to take this test.

Here's the test itself; there are 72 questions, you have to answer them with Yes or No. Simple.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

After you've finished your test, you'll receive a 4 letter formula.

You can find a description of your personality type here.

http://www.personalitypage.com/html/portraits.html

http://www.16personalities.com/type-descriptions

Why am I motivated to create this thread? I'm not sure. Maybe it's from my realisation of the current events, the various conflicts of environmental or social changes. Or maybe it's because I'm worried that I won't know much people in life. I don't know.

But I know one thing for sure. I'm willing to spend my time with you all.

Oh.. And I forgot.

I'm an ENFJ person.

You should totally share your personality type. That's the entire point of this thread!

In case you're not satisfied with the Myers-Briggs personality test, you should take the Enneagram personality test.

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/dotest.php

After you've finished with the personality test, you can find a description of your personality type here:

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/

Mine is 9w1. It says I'm a peacemaker?.. :grin:

I'm a INTJ....and I'm totally ok with it...^^

Look at that list:...and ignore the red stuff

Fictional INTJs:

Cassius (Julius Caesar)
Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice)
Gandalf the Grey (J. R. R. Tolkein's Middle Earth books)
Hannibal Lecter (Silence of the Lambs)
Professor Moriarty, Sherlock Holmes' nemesis
Horatio Hornblower
Ensign Ro (Star Trek--the Next Generation)
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern (Hamlet)
George Smiley, John le Carre's master spy
Clarice Starling (Silence of the Lambs)

I'm a INTJ....and I'm totally ok with it...^^

So am I! I already knew it before looking at the test, but I still decided to take it.

However, Thinking(12%) REALLY isn't me. It would be at least 60%. But it's just a little internet test, so I'll let it slide.

Introvert(78%) seems fairly me. But I would rather punch a mother of three while wearing stockings over my head than go to a convention full of strangers, so... y'know.

But I would rather punch a mother of three while wearing stockings over my head than go to a convention full of strangers, so... y'know.

I don't think anyone would go to a convention full of strangers. Going with friends is the best thing to do, especially in conventions.

INFP

"INFPs, more than other iNtuitive Feeling types, are focused on making the world a better place for people. Their primary goal is to find out their meaning in life. What is their purpose? How can they best serve humanity in their lives? They are idealists and perfectionists, who drive themselves hard in their quest for achieving the goals they have identified for themselves"

That's me ^^

INTP
Introvert(78%)  iNtuitive(12%)  Thinking(75%)  Perceiving(33)%
  • You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
  • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
  • You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%)
  • You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

My other test was 5w6

Well, I get ISTJ. The descriptions seem to fit me reasonably well, but not perfectly.

Responsible? Sure. Thinks facts are important? I guess. Difficulty understanding and expressing emotion? Yeah. Reluctant to try new things? Yup. Calm and un-excitable? Usually.

But I don't really like leadership and the responsibilities that come with it. I don't think I'm that much of a stickler for the rules either. And I can have trouble being bluntly honest if I think I'm gonna hurt someone, even when that would be better.

INTP.  Strongly I, N, and T, sometimes borderline J (generally when people I'm around are horribly disorganized.

I try not to put too much stock in these typings, but it helps explain SO EFFING MUCH about why I seem so weird to people (and why they tend to annoy me).  Also, I have INTP-dar, apparently, because I can pick out people (students, especially) who are also INTP. 

My best friend is INTJ; we have interesting conversations, both in solidarity and in some pretty extreme contrasts. 

I'm actually doing a workshop this weekend on how to engage introverts and introverted qualities in leadership and teaching.  it's amazing how relieved people are about being reassured that they're not just misanthropic, shy, or antisocial.

Addendum: Huh, I tested as strongly 1w2.  Most INTPs seem to identify as a 5 though... I'm going to go ponder this. 

I try not to put too much stock in these typings, but it helps explain SO EFFING MUCH about why I seem so weird to people (and why they tend to annoy me).

it's amazing how relieved people are about being reassured that they're not just misanthropic, shy, or antisocial.

Yeah! The personality test results are pretty eye opening, and a bit relieving too. I think it was the bigger purpose of this thread..

The responses have been overwhelming so far, thank you for participating!

Archived