Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

XirmiX

How do you update the DLC?

XirmiX    754

So the update it out. I have the game on steam with the DLC. It says I can update it. How do I do it, it doesn't do it automatically.

G4MR    28

So the update it out. I have the game on steam with the DLC. It says I can update it. How do I do it, it doesn't do it automatically.

The update isn't out yet, today is the day for the update to patch.  Just have to wait for klei to push it to steam.

G4MR    28

so im guessing no one is getting it early?

Comes out when klei's ready to push it out.  Some times they delay, from experience in the past it could come out later in the day or tomorrow if anything comes up (or breaks).  So we're going to just have to wait.

G4MR    28

there are such things as diffferent timezones

Timezones don't matter here, comes out when it's ready.  Klei's probably sleep at the moment.

ScaryMonster    33

there are such things as diffferent timezones

Well yeah but that doesn't mean it comes out 'early' for anyone. Your time zone has no effect on when the update is released on Steam.

XirmiX    754

So we just have to wait? According to my time, in Los Angeles at least, my time is 3 hours before the Los Angeles time. So when it's 12:00 for me, it's 15:00 there, I think. So when do you think the update is coming? How long till then?

Firelly    42

So we just have to wait? According to my time, in Los Angeles at least, my time is 3 hours before the Los Angeles time. So when it's 12:00 for me, it's 15:00 there, I think. So when do you think the update is coming? How long till then?

I`m 13 hours ahead from New York Timezone. (-.-`)

Does anyone know at what time will the update be released?

WillPwn4Food    295

klei is lucky they arent excited as we are we cant wait

They're the ones who have put all their passion and creativity into a project for the past many months. I'm pretty sure they are more excited about releasing the update than we are.