How many Hours left for the new Patch?

Hey guys, just woke up, 6 am here. Too much hype to sleep more. :happypigs:

God your lucky, its 5:30 PM over here, and ive been up since 11 AM waiting for it T-T

But as long as Klei fixes everything and releases it the best as they can, I will wait... :C

I know all the new content is exciting and all, but seriously, I think a lot of people get WAY too hyped for this kind of thing.

That`s how apple release their new gadgets. That`s how great movies are born.

Hype is everything. :abnormal:

I know all the new content is exciting and all, but seriously, I think a lot of people get WAY too hyped for this kind of thing.

Quite possibly.

But Klei pander to that (Not in a bad way either)

They're usually on the forums, keeping us updated, they even take time out from pushing out this new update to tell us they've got a last minute bug to fix. They're quite interactive with their fan base and with so many game makers being faceless schedule pushers, it makes a nice change to find a company that value their players.

So are we hyped? Yep, and it's perfectly justified! Lol

That`s how apple release their new gadgets. That`s how great movies are born.

Hype is everything. :abnormal:

Apple products rely on hype to carry them. There are better and cheaper alternatives. And movies aren't really a fair comparison. As to the hype here, bumming around and chatting is fine, but not sleeping or waking up early seems a bit OTT to me. But if it makes the person doing it happy, who am I to complain? :-)

Apple products rely on hype to carry them. There are better and cheaper alternatives. And movies aren't really a fair comparison. As to the hype here, bumming around and chatting is fine, but not sleeping or waking up early seems a bit OTT to me. But if it makes the person doing it happy, who am I to complain? :-)

oh, man, don`t blow the glow :joyous:

We need this recreated with Don't Starve characters. 

Hype-Train-TRAVIS-1.png

Ahem... Any artists?  :razz:

Do we have any idea what will be included in the update? I mean, besides the little girl and items shown in the most recent trailer?

(i.e. Have devs commented on any changes via the forum that I may have missed?)

They said they'll post the changelog as soon as the update goes live.

Do we have any idea what will be included in the update? I mean, besides the little girl and items shown in the most recent trailer?

Tweaks to the new mechanics, giants, Webber.

Snow will not increase wetting anymore.

Archived