Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Movementcat

How many Hours left for the new Patch?

Wilbur    140

I'm off for bed now. As usual, the update is out when I wake up, and ALL new stuff is already discovered. Good night, I guess :)

SamLogan    786

I'm off for bed now. As usual, the update is out when I wake up, and ALL new stuff is already discovered. Good night, I guess :-)

Stay here ! Don't sleep !

glemmstengal    21

They may have put out the patch but I think Steam has to .. uh.. validate it or something, and distribute it. It may be a little while yet

codysgroup    42

theres a new character and a giant ;)

Well my wish is granted! I saw the trailer wasn't sure if that bell and the shaking was a giant or not

Wilbur    140

Stay here ! Don't sleep !

I'd like to, but I have school to thnk about aswell... But, I guess I'll wait a little more then :-)

EDIT: And hey, @chrismilk! Klei is not like that! If they delay it for a few hours - they do it for a good reason! ;)

Bryce    1,068

It'll be up soon. We found a last minute crash that we had to fix before setting it live. 

Sasquatch    1

It'll be up soon. We found a last minute crash that we had to fix before setting it live. 

awesome!!!! thank you guys so much for all your hard work! Can't wait!!!!

rezecib    3,144

I'd like to, but I have school to thnk about aswell... But, I guess I'll wait a little more then :-)

EDIT: And hey, @chrismilk! Klei is not like that! If they delay it for a few hours - they do it for a good reason! ;)

Pretty much every dev delay is for a good reason, it's more a matter of whether/how well they communicate that.

Personally I think many people feel too entitled about things like this. It'll come out when it's ready :p

J20hawkz    768

I predict a delay.

It's always like this with dev's.

Not like this with 'our' developers! They love us too much!

glemmstengal    21

I predict a delay.

It's always like this with dev's.

I don't know anything about coding except that they have to sift through a **** load of lines of text to make sure everything works so it's pretty easy to overlook problems. These guys are really good at communicating with us though so give em some slack!

SamLogan    786

I'm going to crash too.  :spidercowers: