Feet of Strength Puzzle Thread (Now Lisp-Free!)

This image remember me about the new character.

valquiria.jpgI believe it is a valkyrie, the Wikipedia says they appear with a helmet with wings and a spear, just like klei does with she. Forgive me if i had a error, i am taking a english class  :yaypigs:

That sad moment when you realize there isn't a puzzle or we're just hopeless. Then sadness turns into despair when you remember intermission is still going on...

It's a bit curious and concerning to say the least.  Makes me think about what they could even be planning.  It could be the biggest puzzle yet ... or it could just be left unfinished.  "They" could think we know too much.  It's all a matter of time and we are running out of it.

It's a bit curious and concerning to say the least.  Makes me think about what they could even be planning.  It could be the biggest puzzle yet ... or it could just be left unfinished.  "They" could think we know too much.  It's all a matter of time and we are running out of it.

Maybe they (i.e. Klei, not Them) want something on par with or even bigger than the previous puzzle, which had like a dozen images and a video. This requires a lot of work.

Be patient, my friends, we'll get our lore fix eventually.

Archived