Reign of Giants Update Trailer- "A Feet of Strength"

JoeW

If it's the latter, I guess they are identical to the spear and the football helmet, except maybe they wear out at different rates.

Well no, because football helmet would protect much less than this helmet, she takes almost no damage when being hit by tentacle, hound and electric goat

Well no, because football helmet would protect much less than this helmet, she takes almost no damage when being hit by tentacle, hound and electric goat

Huh, I didn't notice that. I wonder if there's going to be a way to repair them or make new ones then? It seems odd to have a character start with unique items that are going to wear out. I guess that's not completely implausible though.

^ Nah son, it needs foxes. It's been proven by science that they're the best animals and should be in every video game.

I'll agree with the contention that we need foxes, however I disagree and say "nay, nay oh goodness nay" that they are the best animal.

Huh, I didn't notice that. I wonder if there's going to be a way to repair them or make new ones then? It seems odd to have a character start with unique items that are going to wear out. I guess that's not completely implausible though.

I'm sure she'll have her own crafting slot for the helmet.  Helmet should be somewhat costly though perhaps.  Marble and gold maybe.  Hopefully not gears.

This game needs three animals and then I will be happy (well happier...):

Otters

Octopi

Peacocks

That is all, go back to your regularly scheduled programming.

I agree with octopi and peafowl but otters are just dicks.

How so? I imagine they will be the Spring equivalent off the MacTusks

The are thieves and steal food from each other, or if stealing it is too much work they kidnap other otters pups and ransom them for food. Oh and ses otters have been known to **** and kill baby seals... They also frequently accidentally kill the otter females during sex.  And although walruses aren't dicks otters could be a god spring replacement.

The are thieves and steal food from each other, or if stealing it is too much work they kidnap other otters pups and ransom them for food. Oh and ses otters have been known to **** and kill baby seals... They also frequently accidentally kill the otter females during sex.  And although walruses aren't dicks otters could be a god spring replacement.

Steal things? Perfect Don't Starve!

Speaking of stealing food..how do you call a Wilson who grabs every berry and carrot from a pig village (probably even slaughter the inhabitants to get their bacon)

It's not like Pigs complain...

It's basically some stuff with written "free food" on it...

Archived