Reign of Giants Update Trailer- "A Feet of Strength"

JoeW

If she can only eat meat her early game is gonna be a bit tricky unless Klei adds an easier way to get meat with little resources. I guess with her armor she can kill animals or she could just spearhead production on gathering grass and twigs.

Ok, I have two things to say:

1. Wathgirthr's backstory in my words:

Wathgirthr was the descendent of a Norse chieftain, so she was obssesed with learning about her bloodline. One day, Maxwell promised to revive her Norse great great great grandfather to let him teach Wath about his history. She reluctantly agreed, but instead of reviving him, Max transported her to his tomb. But instead of standing in front of it, she was trapped inside with her dead elder. After minutes of trying to break free which seemed like an eternity, she found herself in the demonic world of Don't Starve.

2. Feet of strength? Is there a foot giant?

Rathgrith is a valkyrie name. So guess it's make sense for Wathgrith to be Viking?? I actual thought it's "Warthgrith" at first lol.

After reading this all I can continue to think about is Rathgrith having an occasional lisp xD Wawthgwith seems more appropriate lol

Hmm, so it appears that Winnie has been replaced by Wathgrithr? I guess I can live with that, there's still hope for Wallace!

In the meantime, what's this about Wyro? Is that character actually the Pyro, or is that just pessimistic speculation.

Hmm, so it appears that Winnie has been replaced by Wathgrithr? I guess I can live with that, there's still hope for Wallace!

In the meantime, what's this about Wyro? Is that character actually the Pyro, or is that just pessimistic speculation.

According to another thread, it's a side project one of them were working on. No news if it will be implemented.

Joe said that it's just a silly thing the team made for fun, but there's a chance that it "may or may not get put into the game in the future."

Archived