Reign of Giants Update Trailer- "A Feet of Strength"

JoeW

Not sure if I got the warning for the black dude wearing watermelon on his head or the fact that I said the new character was boring.

It just seems pretty generic to me, but let's see what personality they gave her.

Not sure if I got the warning for the black dude wearing watermelon on his head or the fact that I said the new character was boring.

It just seems pretty generic to me, but let's see what personality they gave her.

About the warning, you should be able to know which of your posts is the one with the warning.

And are you serious? She looks awesome, sassy and bossy. The Pyro is just a rip-off.

About the warning, you should be able to know which of your posts is the one with the warning.

And are you serious? She looks awesome, sassy and bossy. The Pyro is just a rip-off.

Pyro is not a ripoff, as someone said already, he is just a... cameo of some sort, like in Super Monday Night Combat they made Engineer skin for... engineer, or in Worms Reloaded, or in any other game that implemented references to Team Fortress 2.

Pyro is not a ripoff, as someone said already, he is just a... cameo of some sort, like in Super Monday Night Combat they made Engineer skin for... engineer, or in Worms Reloaded, or in any other game that implemented references to Team Fortress 2.

Don't Starve doesn't need this kind of things. They would ruin the game.

I have a friend from norway who is obsessed with norse mythology, he will be pretty happy about this.

So we will get Wathy, Webby and...? Are there any more characters that will be added? I'm not sure what the devs said about the numbers.

Got my fingers crossed for Wyro though.

I've noticed when she got hit she didn't lose any health...

I have a friend from norway who is obsessed with norse mythology, he will be pretty happy about this.

So we will get Wathy, Webby and...? Are there any more characters that will be added? I'm not sure what the devs said about the numbers.

Got my fingers crossed for Wyro though.

Just 2 I believe.

I'm pretty sure it was the black dude wearing a watermelon. I sincerely doubt that Klei would warn you for expressing your negative opinion of their decision as long as it was civil, which it was

Archived