Weirdest thing you've eaten and liked.

Luggs

I ate dry pig's intestine once, it tastes pretty good and its sasy to eat unless you pay attention to the parasites and other stuff that comes out during the druing process.

Anything pig is tasty. All pig organs and bone marrow. Or the legs and tail...I prefer just eating their skin and offal though. xD

Chicken hearts are tiny but chewy too.

I think what is consideres weird massively depends on which corner of the earth you're living in...^ ^

I fear I've nothing to offer because I'm a little special when it comes to food. I'm no vegetarian but I'm not eating much meat (beef and poultry if then)

And although there are strange plants out there I'm not experimental enough, although I'm really enjoy cooking, with meat too but I need someone other to eat with me because I don't eat the meat mostly.......

So perhaps my food behavior can be called weird...?  XD

Weirdest to me?  Celery root puree infused with coffee.  It was absolutely delicious.   Also, I had a great chicken pho that included liver, heart, stomach, and embryonic eggs.  Super-yum. (Sadly, the place closed down a few years ago)

Disclaimer: I'm part Korean, so I eat weird-ass stuff - dried squid, pickled eggs, cow and pig tongue, hearts, liver, tripe, bone marrow, dried anchovies, ferns, etc.  Odd flavor combinations are what I find adventurous since you can get unpredictable combinations.  I'm still not sure if I'd eat balut or casu marzu cheese if I were offered, but otherwise I'm pretty adventurous.

Archived