Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Morgan17

The (un)official Plants Vs Zombies Fan Thread!

Morgan17    1305

All I really know is that it went from a 2D tower defense thing to a third person multiplayer shooter. 

PvZ Garden Warfare isn't that bad.

And this is coming from a kid who has no XBox 1

jbeetle    1873

(un)Official threads are kind of official now :v

more like calling a thread unofficial when it's talking about a game on a completely unrelated game's forum is (un)necessary.

I want to play PvZ: GW but probably won't end up doing so since I don't want to pay for it. Also, I'm disappointed in PvZ2 too, but only because I want more content, not because of its business model. Hating it for that reason is quite silly.

BarovSoap    878

Say that to TF2.

It's ftp

TF2 does suck, it's not even a game anymore. Now it's all about hats.

On topic mode activate!

I refuse to play the second PVZ game and still play the first one.

Morgan17    1305

TF2 does suck, it's not even a game anymore. Now it's all about hats.

On topic mode activate!

I refuse to play the second PVZ game and still play the first one.

Say that to all the TF2 fan boys

kirbywar    0

this game can burn, it sucks now expect the first game

I wish to say he is correct, but I CAN say he's about 1/8 incorrect. (I apologize if I have offended you)

FIRST OF ALL: EA getting PopCap explains Credit card 2: It's about Cash.

Also notable is (I MIGHT be wrong) The Facebook game MIGHT also have paid transactions to get new upgrades/stuff.

And about Garden Warfare...

The ONLY downside I know of so far is the cost. It went from around 10$ to 30$, as a lot of shooters have a high price.

The game itself is like a shooter, but for kids. And yes, I know what you're thinking: Kids play shooters too. Well, it's obvious some parenting has to be done at some point, and they will be removed from those M-rated games. (Or the parents could just be stupid.)

And this very game is the exeption to "kids playing shooters is a horrible thing" and with good reason! They remove all inappropriate elements while still using shooter-esque gameplay! (The only thing i found REMOTELY bad in this game is that you can see the Engineer's butt, and that might be a bit of an immature joke.)

That is all.

BarovSoap    878

The only thing i found REMOTELY bad in this game is that you can see the Engineer's butt

That can't be seen as offensive in my opinion. If people can show diaper commercials with real full naked baby butts on children's channels and it be ok, I think it's fine to show parts of fake zombie butts in a video game.

The rest of that I have no comment on, it's your opinion to have.

Morgan17    1305

I wish to say he is correct, but I CAN say he's about 1/8 incorrect. (I apologize if I have offended you)

FIRST OF ALL: EA getting PopCap explains Credit card 2: It's about Cash.

Also notable is (I MIGHT be wrong) The Facebook game MIGHT also have paid transactions to get new upgrades/stuff.

And about Garden Warfare...

The ONLY downside I know of so far is the cost. It went from around 10$ to 30$, as a lot of shooters have a high price.

The game itself is like a shooter, but for kids. And yes, I know what you're thinking: Kids play shooters too. Well, it's obvious some parenting has to be done at some point, and they will be removed from those M-rated games. (Or the parents could just be stupid.)

And this very game is the exeption to "kids playing shooters is a horrible thing" and with good reason! They remove all inappropriate elements while still using shooter-esque gameplay! (The only thing i found REMOTELY bad in this game is that you can see the Engineer's butt, and that might be a bit of an immature joke.)

That is all.

Hmmm...Basically, about 2/3 of this review is about money. But I do agree that it does cost too much, on GW's cost is now around $40