What animals does the game need now?

I also feel the game needs three other humanoid/animal group that attacks you for spring, summer and autumn. We have the MacTusks for Winter.

Perhaps for spring a group of otters?

I remember the tree otter brothers...for the caves....I will go through my archives...wait a moment

The thread

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/18204-suggestion-meet-the-llytrinaes-a-welsh-otter-clan-of-much-umbrage/?hl=otter

And my started anim sheet

3juj.png

Perhaps a salamander type creature, with a typical don't starve twist, Perhaps it goes hunting when it is raining for some reason or another.
Or a chameleon that is twice the size of the player in the forests that can blend in with the trees and eat insects, and attack you with it's long tongue.  

Perhaps a salamander type creature, with a typical don't starve twist, Perhaps it goes hunting when it is raining for some reason or another.

Or a chameleon that is twice the size of the player in the forests that can blend in with the trees and eat insects, and attack you with it's long tongue.  

A chameleon would be cool. Desert animals like scorpions, snakes or lizards would also be cool and I think they should make an animal that attacks you at night like moths or an owl (somtimes it gets boring to wait for the next day when nights are long).

Wet logs have a chance to spawn a salamander.

Archived