Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

rodoto

No Koalefant.

rodoto    49

It was during Autumn, at the end of the trail there wasn't any Koalefant. It happened 3 times (I didn't make much hunt but ...) !

I have a question: is it normal that your axe fell of your hands when it's raining a lot and you're trying to cut a tree ?

I love the DLC so far, many good ideas, thank you for that guys  :grin: !

brummbar7    513

I'm thinking they're going to require that you have another item to help you kaolefant hunt.  Kind of mean of them to not implement it this round though.  Koalefants are more important than ever now!

Ronah    0

For serious, yo. I've run down about six different dirt-pile-tracks and haven't found any koalefant anymore at all. I was hoping they just reduced the spawn rate to something a little more challenging, but dang.

Ogrecakes    1,401

Im willing to bet they have different Koalafant species for Autumn and Spring that aren't in the game yet.

Because I've still found Summer and Winter Koalafants, but none in Autumn or Spring.

Hope that helps.

brummbar7    513

Because I've still found Summer and Winter Koalafants

The koalefants themselves?  You'd be the first confirmed finder I've seen.

Im willing to bet they have different Koalafant species for Autumn and Spring that aren't in the game yet.

Don't be so sure.  Spring and autumn are the two easier times (especially autumn) so Klei may decide you have enough other food sources during those times, maybe you don't get Koalefants!   Besides, Plus it'd be more trunks they'd have to make up items for.   It definitely seems like RoG is shaping up to deliver the increased difficulty so many have clamored for!

Ogrecakes    1,401

The koalefants themselves?  You'd be the first confirmed finder I've seen.

Don't be so sure.  Spring and autumn are the two easier times (especially autumn) so Klei may decide you have enough other food sources during those times, maybe you don't get Koalefants!   Besides, Plus it'd be more trunks they'd have to make up items for.   It definitely seems like RoG is shaping up to deliver the increased difficulty so many have clamored for!

Good point about extra trunks/food sources.

Still, if that was the case it, would be odd to leave the Mysterious Dirt code in for Autumn and Spring without a Koalefant at the end of them. Maybe they just haven't patched it out yet, or maybe its just a bug in general :p

Either way, good to post that kind of stuff on the forums!

SethR    1,229

Thanks for the heads up on this one. I'll take a look on Monday to make sure the koalefant hunt is still working!

Kitrane    4

Thanks for the heads up on this one. I'll take a look on Monday to make sure the koalefant hunt is still working!

The players talking bout no koalafants are usually hunting it in the autum and spring not summer and winter. So they arent spawning as per ya'lls code correct? Since it says to spawn koalafant in summer and winter? or is it summer koalafant any time other than winter?

HoneyHam    435

Yeah, this happens with me too. I have tried 6 trails, all with "The trail ends here." then no koalafant.

Edit: I tried it in Winter and Autumn so far, but not Spring or Summer. Also, what's this warg and why does it sound terrifying

Kitrane    4

Yeah, this happens with me too. I have tried 6 trails, all with "The trail ends here." then no koalafant.

Edit: I tried it in Winter and Autumn so far, but not Spring or Summer. Also, what's this warg and why does it sound terrifying

Apparantly its going to be a beast that you could find instead of a koalafant that is more than likely hostile

HoneyHam    435

Apparantly its going to be a beast that you could find instead of a koalafant that is more than likely hostile

O-O

d3v1n96    107

The console says this when the "hunt'' has failed.

Can't find prefab: warg

Would this be the second 'print-leaving' animal?

yes indeed

SethR    1,229

The players talking bout no koalafants are usually hunting it in the autum and spring not summer and winter. So they arent spawning as per ya'lls code correct? Since it says to spawn koalafant in summer and winter? or is it summer koalafant any time other than winter?

The intended behavior is for it to be a winter koalefant in winter and summer koalefant the rest of the year--just a silly bug with a tuning value causing the issues with koalefants not spawning. As y'all have noticed, there might be something else at the end of the tracks in the future ;)

julz1981    99

The intended behavior is for it to be a winter koalefant in winter and summer koalefant the rest of the year--just a silly bug with a tuning value causing the issues with koalefants not spawning. As y'all have noticed, there might be something else at the end of the tracks in the future ;)

Great, thx. hopefully it's patched soon, WINTER IS COMING!!!

rodoto    49

Really good news ! Now I can't wait for the next update ... 

StarvedPigs    24

I will love this game so much if it was a mammoth that can charge like rook And just had giant tusks for fun

I will love this game so much if it was a mammoth that can charge like rook And just had giant tusks for fun

StarvedPigs    24

I will love this game so much if it was a mammoth that can charge like rook And just had giant tusks for funI will love this game so much if it was a mammoth that can charge like rook And just had giant tusks for fun

Wow something went wrong with that srry for that guys

d3v1n96    107

well the creature is called a warg, so I would expect some giant hound like creature.

d3v1n96    107

Cool maybe this time it drops guano

well guano is a term that is applied to pinnipeds, birds and bats, so I doubt it.