Endothermic Fire suggestion

If it is lit long enough, there could even spawn snowy (cold) ground around it,

whicht will slowly warm up and, until then, cool you and food items on it.

yea and maybe even start to freeze you to give you a buffer. right now, I just reached summer for the first time and it's hell if all you have is  the fire.

I just reached summer for the first time and it's hell if all you have is  the fire.

I know what you mean....my Ice Cube is gone and all I can do now is hoping.....no ice around.....hope my gold will last.....the nights and evenings should really be a little bit cooler......not to mention my base (especially my Pot) getting cooked by a Bee Box fire

Started in spring, haven't reached summer yet.  But I was already thinking that during winter when the ice is all over, I need to make like, a whole chest (or two) full of ice hats.  Haven't worn one long enough to get a feel for how fast they degrade.   But I was wondering, can you repair the ice hat with the sewing kit?  Wouldn't make sense, but it would maybe mean I don't need to stock up so much on ice hats.  Haven't gotten any hounds teeth yet to make a sewing kit.  And if it isn't already the case, the heat stone needs to be renamed to thermal stone or something, and be able to absorb heat and cold both. 

Archived