Pics or it didn't happenend: "The return that didn't happened"

Symage

So I chopped down a tree after I set the purple thins in the world setting on "lots"...

ZVwZUXO.jpg

They're fabulous cyclops!

7AqQpOn.jpg

Say Aaah!

vS2uwm4.jpg

They spawn weird looking purple wigs which attacks you but dissapear in the ground after a while

bH7P6Rx.jpg

I defeated one and the other one just transfromed in a little tree with no leafes

They also try to stab you with sharp root tentacles

I know how to unlock Webber!!

5gxFhSk.jpg

You need to get the Webberskull first, it has a chance to get dropped by dead spiders

A5uAPAE.jpg

Then you need to put the skull in a dug up grave

h0hqVUi.jpg

Webber will come out, and quickly dissapears in the ground after that

IDGIPCw.jpg

He will summon some spiders

DH9VbrJ.jpg

And you need to kill all of them!

And that's how you unlock Webber!

Dear Diary,

I came to the conclusion that summer is just over the top after all my chests started burning (Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitwhatdoidowhatdoido!?)

You can smother them with rot, manure, or ice. You can also put them out with your hands at the cost of some health

Here are pics of the new giants!

First off I know, I know @Strangerdanger101 posted them first, but I wanted to let you see them and summarize what I know about them. I'm also sorry for the annoying console, but some of the giants despawned when I tried to get the console outta my way.

Ladies and Gentlemen, here are the new three legendary Giants!

The Goose

G8fWeoO.jpg

The Goose looks derpy, and I like it. Legend says it lays eggs, but I hope it doesn't look so terrible like a tallbird doing the same thing. The Goose trys to ram you with its antlers, but it can also honks loud which throws the item you hold around. It needs 40 hits with a Tentacle spike. The Goose drops some chunks of meat and a down thermantidote.

The Dragonfly

vrmK9KR.jpg

gS5cnCy.jpg

This is the dragonfly. It sneezes lava, which burns everything around. It's pretty hard to kill because it goes on a rampage when you hit it. It's the only Giant you need to hit to anger it. The dragonfly sets you on fire when it hits you. It also stomps on the ground when you hit it which creates a fiery shockwaves. You need also 40 hits with the tentacle spike to defeat it. It drops some meat and a Scalemail

The Bearger

oXJ0i5m.jpg

I throw my hans up in the air sometimes, saying aayoo...

iXwJm74.jpg

HADOUKEN!

The Bearger is the atumn giant and seems to be very hungry. Watch out, he can create a shockwave that destroys everything around him. He can also throw the item which you hold in your hand away. Sometimes he goes maximum overrustle and destroys everything in his path. He drops some meat and a hibernation vest. He needs, just like every other giant 40 hits with the thentacle spike to be killed

Day 15

Walkin trough a biome

Hunting Koalefants and stuff

Finds Koalefant

Wants to kill it

Suddenly, some random frigging bearger appears behind me without any warning before

WTF

Kills Koalefant while wondering how to defeat the bearger, well better walk away, it's not my business

Kills Koalefant, rude Bearger just walks to me and eats some meat that the koalefant dropped

NOW, it's my business

Attacks him with ice staff and tentacle spike

He destroys the wole forest

Random pig sees the epic fight

Pig wants to mess with the Bearger

Bearger kills it

R.I.P We will remember you Pig, even if you only made like 5 points damage to him

Gets punched back serveral times, but stands up every time

Finally kills the Bearger

Gets more meat and a cool vest for the winter that's comming soon

TL;DR: Just killed one of the new awesome giant bosses without changing my inventory on day 15

Can someone explain the giants to me

Bearger appears in Autumn and does a shockwave attack that destroys all the buildings near it. It eats all your food.

Goose/Moose lays eggs that hatch into little Goose/Gooses and disarms you with its honking.

Dragonfly flies around and when he gets angry he sets everything on fire. 

IVl4d0k.jpgDamn beager destroyed my beefalo pen and the only beefalo in it. Wrecked my 5 pigs. Killed chester :( and destroyed half of my forest. Killed me in the end with running attack. Giants are too op....... 

IVl4d0k.jpgDamn beager destroyed my beefalo pen and the only beefalo in it. Wrecked my 5 pigs. Killed chester :( and destroyed half of my forest. Killed me in the end with running attack. Giants are too op....... 

They're not OP, you just need to find out what you need to defeat them and keep it in your inventory, they're still a challenge, but they're not so hard anymore then :p

And welcome to the forums :D

It was finally full moon after millions of years, and I finally wanted to get the glommer that was in a pig village

But the village was full of werepigs that ate the flower (It dissapeared, and I think that they ate it) and killed the glommer (why?!)

What the heck?!

Is this a bug or something or are the pigs just like "Hurr durr, it's full moon, better get outta ma house and turn into a werewolf"?!?!

It was finally full moon after millions of years, and I finally wanted to get the glommer that was in a pig village

But the village was full of werepigs that ate the flower (It dissapeared, and I think that they ate it) and killed the glommer (why?!)

What the heck?!

Is this a bug or something or are the pigs just like "Hurr durr, it's full moon, better get outta ma house and turn into a werewolf"?!?!

And why can you still attack the glommer even if you have the flower?

I accendtially killed him and ate (by mistake) his goop :(

And why can you still attack the glommer even if you have the flower?

I accendtially killed him and ate (by mistake) his goop :(

Killing the glommer gives you so much naughtyness points that the Krampus will be summoned immediately

52FiOiY.jpg

The crash doesn't bother me anymore, but I heard a deerclops approaching (Hiss sounds) 2 days after winter, he's a little bit late, but ok.

I don't know how long but I heard his warning sounds like 2-3 days long. I used sleep rolls sometimes, but that doesn't change anything, I think. Then hounds attacked and after I defeated them, the deerclops stopped hissing. But I can't find him? Did he vanished? Is that a bug, or do I just need to search a little bit more?

Archived