Pics or it didn't happenend: "The return that didn't happened"

Symage

Highly doubt that considering the character's name appears to be Withgathr in the game code from that screenshot earlier, not Pyro.

Edit: actually, upon further reading, it appears there is a character referred to as Pyro in the profile files. I'm not sure.

Besides, we already have Willow. Why another fire related character?

Reread the code, he's one of the first characters.

It would be really odd if the Pyro was implemented as a character when we could have another scrapped characters (Waverly,Wallace,Wortox). If the Pyro is implemented we can count out Wortox as a character as 3 different fire characters will be kind've odd. If anything Wortox will a more likely addition due to the overheat mechanic. Anyways back unto discussion about the DLC.(Pssst maybe we could make a thread about Pyro)

It would be really odd if the Pyro was implemented as a character when we could have another scrapped characters (Waverly,Wallace,Wortox). If the Pyro is implemented we can count out Wortox as a character as 3 different fire characters will be kind've odd. If anything Wortox will a more likely addition due to the overheat mechanic. Anyways back unto discussion about the DLC.(Pssst maybe we could make a thread about Pyro)

I believe Joe said we would get 1 character we have seen before ( Webber ), and two we haven't. I am not saying we will get pyro, but I don't think we will get Wortox this round either.

Archived