Pics or it didn't happenend: "The return that didn't happened"

Symage

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966157259/screenshots/ - full moon

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966157259/screenshots/ - couple of new items

New main menu: 

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/613918285853751364/21FF9D3D4EBA62BC0E3BA28F8934F52D171804B8/

For some reason I can't embed steam screenshots anymore.

I never could if they came from my steam screenshots.

It's fake.

I'm sorry that I cannot upload it as it is paid content that you do not expressly have the permission to use, nor do I have the legal right to distribute it to you.

I found him, both in code and in the select character screen. The only two instances he appears in. Another character Wathgithr(?) appears only once and in code. He is probably is linked to the scandinavian themed hat in the most recent trailer.

When you purchase the DLC, you too can follow the pathway which I purposely put in to show you guys that it existed.

I'm sorry that I cannot upload it as it is paid content that you do not expressly have the permission to use, nor do I have the legal right to distribute it to you.

I found him, both in code and in the select character screen. The only two instances he appears in. Another character Wathgithr(?) appears only once and in code. He is probably is linked to the scandinavian themed hat in the most recent trailer.

When you purchase the DLC, you too can follow the pathway which I purposely put in to show you guys that it existed.

Ok then.

It's either fake or it's a red herring, but I will NOT believe at all that the Pyro will be a character.

Ok then.

It's either fake or it's a red herring, but I will NOT believe at all that the Pyro will be a character.

No one said anything about him being a character. For all we know, it could just be a mook item. Something they did on purpose to stir people up. Look at Winnie, Wallace, Waverly, Wilbur especially, they are all characters that were put into the game but were not coded completely or finished. But! Pyro is in the code along with Wathgir. Remember, someone did a Heavy mod, a Sniper mod, and a Soldier mod. All that is left are the Spy, Demoman, Engineer, Doc, and Pyro! The pyro will probably be the Willow +1. Immune to the summer heat or something.

It's no red herring either. It just IS. Ain't mine either; I don't care for that art style.

EDIT: Also, the same exact product is coming from two individuals, of which followed the same exact route and got the same exact results. You can deny the truth, but scientific theory and practice proves it so.

I'd also advise you get the DLC, not only is it worth it; but you'll find that it is not worth arguing without a solid basis to rely on. You'll run into the circle of, "I don't believe you because I don't want to listen!"

No one said anything about him being a character. For all we know, it could just be a mook item. Something they did on purpose to stir people up. Look at Winnie, Wallace, Waverly, Wilbur especially, they are all characters that were put into the game but were not coded completely or finished. But! Pyro is in the code along with Wathgir. Remember, someone did a Heavy mod, a Sniper mod, and a Soldier mod. All that is left are the Spy, Demoman, Engineer, Doc, and Pyro! The pyro will probably be the Willow +1. Immune to the summer heat or something.

It's no red herring either. It just IS. Ain't mine either; I don't care for that art style.

EDIT: Also, the same exact product is coming from two individuals, of which followed the same exact route and got the same exact results. You can deny the truth, but scientific theory and practice proves it so.

I'd also advise you get the DLC, not only is it worth it; but you'll find that it is not worth arguing without a solid basis to rely on. You'll run into the circle of, "I don't believe you because I don't want to listen!"

Ok I'm going to give you credit for that well written out response.

If pyro is put into put into DS, its not entirely impossible to cook up a reason of how he got there. For example:

Most magical silly things happen in TF2 when they anger the magician.

Beating the adventure mode with character, then beating it again with the exact same character shows a time paradox where there is two of the same characters. Mess ups in time is a thing apparently.

Portals to other worlds have dropped hats into tf2. Mainly the Left 4 Dead hat.

Archived