Reign of Giants: Your Discoveries

Maybe they'll vomit it?

EDIT: Just saw bryces post.

DOUBLE EDIT: Something interesting I have found is that most giant craftables require 1 of their giants respective drop, meaning if you kill 1 giant it is enough to craft it, however, with the Goose/Moose this is not the case, I killed one and it dropped 3 feathers, when I needed 5 for the luxury fan, kinda interesting how we need to kill more then 1 mooose/Moose to get its main craftable.

lol... it is a beta...

ohh it is indeed

i liked it when i installed it first, got to the 155th days and now this "update" happened

my eyebrellas disappeared, i dont get sanity from food aymore, and items from chester disappeared when i came back from the caves too

thanks obama

Ended up just crafting them

tumblr_n45301Njw31r5z40vo1_1280.jpg

Smell-o-vision really really hurts my eyes so I think I'll have to stick with regular light sources until a mod comes out that makes it less of a strain on my brain.

Kinda the reverse of the pyrovision. Haha.

Indeed, and a cemetery. What I loved here is that there was a nice alcove above the village, far enough from the bats from underground and it had a frog pond (which I walled all sides leaving one tiny exit full of traps). And a catcoon nest, and a swamp near to farm tentacle spikes :grin:

Hum... Pig King is ALWAYS in a decideous forest with the glommer statue and a cave entrance near it. Always.

This is true! I have the same things nearby. Is this suppose to be like that?

I don't know! But it's always an excellent place to make your base. I found only two issues: wood and minerals. Golds is ok, just feed the king, but you have to travel a lot to find a boulders and gold veins spot. For woods, you always have birchnut trees, but we all know that it's complicated to cut those ones. Anyway, after several days, you can go underground and it's fixed. because of the moogles added in the update, it's even more simple to go underground. No need to craft a miner hat/lantern.

And remember kids, you can fix your moggles with a sewing kit! Hurray for the sewing kit!

That happened to me and i got owned because i wasn't expecting it.

Used up my meat effigy and almost died again.

Led the Moose Goose in a pack of beefaloes in heat. It was like in a horror movie, when the hero (here the giant) uses a shotgun to kill tons of zombies but dies anyway.

I got tons of wool and meat, and I managed to craft the Thermantidote. Hurray.

Led the Moose Goose in a pack of beefaloes in heat. It was like in a horror movie, when the hero (here the giant) uses a shotgun to kill tons of zombies but dies anyway.

I got tons of wool and meat, and I managed to craft the Thermantidote. Hurray.

I had a half full wetness meter when i fought it because i didn't have enough time to use the umbrella without getting hit and it was destroying all my drying racks.

I can never actually find beefalo in my worlds anymore for some reason after getting RoG.

I had a half full wetness meter when i fought it because i didn't have enough time to use the umbrella without getting hit and it was destroying all my drying racks.

I can never actually find beefalo in my worlds anymore for some reason after getting RoG.

Looks like beefaloes are now more regrouped than before. You find less herds, but herds are bigger.

I found this...thing. A flower or something?

It probably dropped of the cactus when I was harvesting it. The thing about is that when I'm pointing the mouse it says "MISSING NAME". Woodie says "It's a...thing"

Have you don'tstarvers ever found something like that too?

post-372967-0-35656100-1397744005_thumb.

I found this...thing. A flower or something?

It probably dropped of the cactus when I was harvesting it. The thing about is that when I'm pointing the mouse it says "MISSING NAME". Woodie says "It's a...thing"

Have you don'tstarvers ever found something like that too?

Yep, that's the cactus flower. It drops occasionally from cacti, and will be used to make flower salad when the flower gets added to the acceptable crock pot ingredient list.

Archived