Reign of Giants: Your Discoveries

A couple of notes on tumbleweeds:

So far, I have got blueprints, beard hair, gears, dark petals and grave items from them, along with sticks and grass.

They spawn way too often.

They get stuck at the sea border.

Overall, a pretty cool addition but OP as it is.

Also, the music is TOO GOOD. Litterally. I swear.

does anyone know what the wetness meter does at all????

and the only thing I've discovered is that either rain ruins rabbit holes, or rabbits don't appear in spring

there goes my entire tactic for surviving that I used in the vanilla game (◍•﹏•)

it trashes your durability when it's raining and you use things

also another new discover: chowing down on ice freezes you, almost killed by freezing to death in the middle of spring.

and the only thing I've discovered is that either rain ruins rabbit holes, or rabbits don't appear in spring

there goes my entire tactic for surviving that I used in the vanilla game (◍•﹏•)

At about 70 wetness, you start to freeze.

Also, a small idea for Klei if reading... Possibly make it so that if you stand under a tree, you get wet a little slower. Just in case for dire circumstances.

The moles are way easier to kill, no worries man.

At about 70 wetness, you start to freeze.

Also, a small idea for Klei if reading... Possibly make it so that if you stand under a tree, you get wet a little slower. Just in case for dire circumstances.

my mum always told me not to stand beneath trees when its stormy.... might get struck by lightning no thanks

Spoilers ahead, 3 screenshots incoming. New mob. New Biome. New Biome Surprise.

I can't find the spoiler thing for the life of me. Look at the links at your own risk xD

New mob:

http://tinypic.com/r/fc1xch/8

New Biome:

http://tinypic.com/r/xbe2dj/8

Biome Surprise:

http://tinypic.com/r/29aurmx/8

Any requests while I'm at it?

Deserts and moles please? :D

new discovery: endothermic fire is a bad idea 

it makes you freeze when you stand too close to it so if you built it at night in a desperate attempt because you were out of grass like I did you'll have to constantly worry about either standing too far in the dark to where you'd be attacked by Charlie, or freezing to death by standing in the light

and spring has a green tint to it so there's nothing wrong with those screenshots u wu

Archived