Animator for William 2 would be fantabulous!

NikMik

Keep the sway, of course! But yeah, the arm could go out at just a different time as when he reaches the peak of his lean. Keeping the mouth opening as he leans makes sense to me, though, since you don't open your mouth before exhaling and then close it when you do.

Apart from the few things Dana pointed out, the idle animation is MUCH better than anything I could do. :D 

Keep the sway, of course! But yeah, the arm could go out at just a different time as when he reaches the peak of his lean. Keeping the mouth opening as he leans makes sense to me, though, since you don't open your mouth before exhaling and then close it when you do.

Apart from the few things Dana pointed out, the idle animation is MUCH better than anything I could do. :grin:

Oh please, you flatter me with undeserved praise.

Alright! I'm just seperating the layers into png's now for spriter. It's similar to gimp I believe, with a little bit of flash on the side and After effects for dessert.. Once I learn my way around it should be fairly simple.

You're right, it is undeserved. you're s**** and you should feel s****!

Haha

I'm serious though. What I did up there was kindergarden animation. <_< The program does all the work for me. I could teach you how to animate simple tweens like that so easilly, because it is normally very simple.

Set frame a up, copy frame a(now b) and set b somewhere, right click 'create classic tween'

That is literally it.

Of course sometimes it does this:

http://sta.sh/01cgnydeusx4

(Saved it for lols. I find the mistakes flash gives me mildly amusing)

In which case you need to do a little more work to get flash to co-operate, but it's nothing too difficult. (Normally <_<)

Traditional on the other hand, now THAT deserve praise. But I digress, I could talk way too much about animating for my own good, when I should actually be working on said animations.

Of course sometimes it does this:

http://sta.sh/01cgnydeusx4

(Saved it for lols. I find the mistakes flash gives me mildly amusing)

In which case you need to do a little more work to get flash to co-operate, but it's nothing too difficult. (Normally <_<)

One of the friendly shadow monsters in William 2 has this bug where, if it kills it's primary target, it will start spazzing out everywhere. I decided to keep it because I too thought it was funny.

One of the friendly shadow monsters in William 2 has this bug where, if it kills it's primary target, it will start spazzing out everywhere. I decided to keep it because I too thought it was funny.

Gotta love computers. Almost as good as sunglasses.

Archived