Who's Who, Who I Missed?

TRENTOMINOUS

Kevin is a robot.

Robots are machines.

Pinball machines are machines.

Kevin = Pinball machine

It's the fact that he can just sooo easily confuse Kevin for a pinball machine. They are completely different people gosh darn it. Not every machine is exactly the same contrary to your inconsiderate beliefs. You have to respect their individuality from one another and understand that each and every machine is unique in their own special way. Some people just have to wrap their heads around this, I swear....

It's the fact that he can just sooo easily confuse Kevin for a pinball machine. They are completely different people gosh darn it. Not every machine is exactly the same contrary to your inconsiderate beliefs. You have to respect their individuality from one another and understand that each and every machine is unique in their own special way. Some people just have to wrap their heads around this, I swear....

So what your telling is...all pinball machines are robots, but not all robots are pinball machines?

You have opened my eyes to a whole new world of thinking! I will never confuse the two again.

So what your telling is...all pinball machines are robots, but not all robots are pinball machines?

You have opened my eyes to a whole new world of thinking! I will never confuse the two again.

I do what I can to help, young citizen. I must now go off and protect the coffee makers at Dunkin' Donuts from discrimination. Away!

I *think* I know which one is Jan, not 100% sure though. 

thanks Twitter

I'm gonna guess next to the far right with his hands in his pockets.

Brook is next to Kevin holding the eyebone.

I never use Twitter, but I have just uncovered a few more. I won't say because that ruins the fun. :p Do your own detective work.

Archived