DLC Beta - Come and get it!

Bryce

is it only for steam? what if i bought it on dont starve game and i cant buy it i got to donate 5$ for chester as a christmas present

For now you can only get it by paypal, once you get it you can also transfer the DLC to steam. However in the future the DLC will be in the steam store.

How long does processing usually take through amazon? I've been stuck on this HB page for like an hour xD

It shouldn't take longer than a few minutes. It may be an issue with intermittent internet connection or a payment or purchase error. Either way, give it about an hour and then try it again.

If you're still having issues with buying RoG using the Humble Widget, you may have to contact Humble Support directly. They'll be able to help you with purchasing issues.

It shouldn't take longer than a few minutes. It may be an issue with intermittent internet connection or a payment or purchase error. Either way, give it about an hour and then try it again.

If you're still having issues with buying RoG using the Humble Widget, you may have to contact Humble Support directly. They'll be able to help you with purchasing issues.

Well the purchase went through and withdrew the money from my bank account but thanks! I'll give it a bit and email HB if it still doesn't go through.

Archived