DLC Beta - Come and get it!

Bryce

i just bought it and im not geting the email with the code and its been about 40 minutes

Sometimes it takes a bit for Humble purchase emails to get sent out. You could always go to the Humble Store to have the email resent to your email address: https://www.humblebundle.com/?s=resender

If you still haven't received your Humble email, contact me directly at livesupport@kleientertainment.com with your transaction ID and I'll look into that for you.

yep because i got the email telling me i bought it from amazon but not the one with the code and it still not there and its been about 4 and a half hours now even resent the confirmation email and still nothing

I love the update but, I found a problem;

Note: I know that Klei does not deal with the issues with mods, but it is an issue evolving Klei's mod code nonetheless

Uninstalling mods and going to your worlds will disable the ability to click on any slot and if you open a new slot, the character's portraits are gone, you can scroll through the characters but I'm uncertain you can pick another character. The only fix I found was to restart Don't Starve.

I used my card on steam, it works. I use my card on Amazon, Payment Failed... Please I want to play this ;-;

I also want to make more Youtube videos about Don't Starve ;-;

I checked our records and it looks like your PayPal purchase attempt didn't go through. You could try buying the DLC again using Amazon Payments instead and see if that works.

If you still can't buy the DLC, you'll have to contact Humble Support or Amazon Payments about your issue. 

I checked our records and it looks like your PayPal purchase attempt didn't go through. You could try buying the DLC again using Amazon Payments instead and see if that works.

If you still can't buy the DLC, you'll have to contact Humble Support or Amazon Payments about your issue. 

You have an idea of ​​when the dlc comes on the steam? I can't wait more :'C

I did have a post about Ninja form mark of the ninja before and wanted to edit the previous post for this character idea for don't starve Ninja would be his name he start with 90 health 90 hunger 90 sanity but start with an unbreakable ninja sword like the one form his game  but once ninja lose his sanity he rip off his tunic show off his mark and start teleport instead of walking and maybe get stronger attacks.

But people basic said that's more mod than official character which I'm guessing there saying they hate the idea of ninja as a official character so I guess my idea was either too bad of a concept or bad presented to you guys My BAD some time you get good Idea and some time you miss well yester day was a miss but maybe one I get a hit thank for reading and if I have any ideas I make sure to post them in the future.

Thanks for Reading

You have an idea of ​​when the dlc comes on the steam? I can't wait more :'C

Did you mean when the DLC beta will be available for purchase on Steam?

We're hoping to launch the Reign of Giants Early-Access beta on Steam sometime in the near future. I don't have an exact date yet, but it is coming to Steam. Once we have solid details, we'll be sure to announce it on the forums :-)

Did you mean when the DLC beta will be available for purchase on Steam?

We're hoping to launch the Reign of Giants Early-Access beta on Steam sometime in the near future. I don't have an exact date yet, but it is coming to Steam. Once we have solid details, we'll be sure to announce it on the forums :-)

Thanks!!! :)

Archived