Sign in to follow this  
Battal

Hey, Forumers. You had better find something to eat before night comes...

67 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this new story type thing.

• Really cool, have my reputation!
    • It's neat.
    • Eh, meh...
    • Nah.
    • I wish it would die in a muddy ditch, alone, without friends, family, or HOPE!

Blewcheese    885

Not saying I will offer him up, but would someone like Joseph be acceptable, with the telekinesis and the brain stuff and the sort?

Battal    9,885

Shoulda made it a bit more clear.  When I say OCs, I mean you.  For example, I would be Lord Battal, the Debul.  Willette would be Willette.  That sort of thing.

Percival    766

Time for me to enter.

As soon as I can find my enchanted needle.

Edit: May I bring 5 creatures with me?

Edited by Pecival

KidneyBeanBoy    846

Shoulda made it a bit more clear. When I say OCs, I mean you. For example, I would be Lord Battal, the Debul. Willette would be Willette. That sort of thing.

Oh, well, in that case, you can just forget about me. Unless I have an actual personality that I don't know about. In that case, count me in.

Blewcheese    885

Oh thaaaaaaaat. So basically some guy living in a box. Wearing a top hat. Who does fireworks. That's acceptable, right? Maybe..?

CowlRaven    109

hah

sounds pretty cool

I'd like to be part of it but I don't think I'm well-known enough - or interesting enough for it anyway

I'll probably just stick around to see how it turns out with everyone else 

Maximum124    1,233

I'm just Max

Nothing really interesting about me, I have a blue streak in my hair-So close to six foot it hurts

You average unsure teenager under too much stress and expectations

Just posting on these forums in an attempt to overcome social anxiety

Man do I like birds

HoneyHam    435

UEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHHUHEUEHUEHEUHEUEUHEUEHUEHHUEHEHU

Can I be in please?

Wallace Higgsburry, the living Honey Ham. (OH GOD AS I WAS TYPING THIS I YAWNED AND MY JAW POPPED OOOOWWWWWW)

I'll tell you guys about myself, since I'm kind of a hermit.

I'm not one to fight. IF I was in trouble with something, I would probably run. But if I really need to fight, then ******* best be runnin'. I have my own computer, which I found in a grave. I'm a nomad, because sometimes I grow tired of my current base. I'm obviously made of food, but I actually don't need to eat stuff. I'm immortal (YAY). I don't spoil, and I grab things with.... well.... I dunno how I do it. It's basically like an invisible hand. My size is about up to Wilson's thighs. I have some magical properties, as that's how I was born. I'm kind of a derp, and I move by bouncing around. Edit: Something I forgot to add, I have OCD. And also, today I'm going over to a friends house, so I can't join you until about 4:30 PM. :( Normal days I can start with you guys at 3:00 PM.

TA-DAAAA

Edited by TooMuchHoneyHam

Tjally    19

I'd love to join in if you'd have the character I made ^^ 

Name: Wailt
Covered completely in feathers, the Black, Blue and Red colours. Has long thin legs and arms that go from heavily feathered to black, bald and clawy He has two eyes that glow from within the feather-heap, he has no beak or wings. He is about a head taller than Wilson's in game model ( not counting the hair) 

Pro's: Increased damage to fleshy-enemies and a little bit of extra insulation in winter.
Cons: Refuses to eat anything but raw meat, does not eat monster meat, and gets hungry fast. 

Personality: Dubious
Gets along terrible with beings made of flesh, as they are all potential food. Is not bent on being mean, but generally puts himself before any other fleshy creature. As long as fed, he is pleasant company, and willing to help out on more than one occasion. He dislikes talking about himself or others, and is mostly interested in food and feathers. He has an obsession with bird feathers.

Pet: He has a walking cane that he uses for company, and which he cannot use as it is too short for him. It has a face carved into the tusk to resemble a bird. He does not talk to it while in company of others, and he hides it in his feathers.

Tjally    19

Uh, I just read through all the comments, is it more like an RP? Are we supposed to roleplay ourselves? Or OC ourselves into Don't starve? 

Battal    9,885

Segment One

Lord Battal was exhausted, simply put.  The day had been flooded with escapees, dark magic, and David Gamer in a Soul Jar.  Naturally, even the Debul would lose energy over these events, but this day, things were different, for whatever reason.  No amount of human souls or still-beating hearts could rejuvenate him, even though these articles normally replenished his stamina in the blink of an eye.  The darkest Eldrich rituals from the pages of Battal's Eternity Inc. Pocket Necronomicon (Carry around evil wherever you go!) didn't work either.  Even when he resorted to dying and resurrecting himself, the feeling of exhaustion was still there.

And so, reluctantly, Battal resorted to his last choice.  Sleeping.  This was something that rarely happened, and something he was not proud of either.  He viewed sleep as a very mortal weakness, and so avoided it as much as possible.  But unless I want to be a senile old man for the rest of my life, the Debul decided, migheswell get it over with, quickly and with as little publicity as possible.  The Debul's palace was put on lockdown, and armed guards placed at each entrance.  All defense systems were placed online.  His palace now a fortress, the Debul went to sleep.  And suffered the consequences.

Battal was awoken mainly by somebody singing and dancing around him.  Which was naturally quite creepy, and for that reason he prepared to turn the dancing man into Brûlé homme de danse.  However, the man did not suddenly burn to death, because nothing had happened.  The next thing Battal registered was that he was lying on the ground, in the grass.  As there was no grass in Battal's chamber - really, no grass in his entire palace - that was naturally quite odd as well. The Debul was about to accept he was in the middle of some kind of lucid dream, when the man's words reached his ears.

"Hahaha, I caught you at last!  Ha!  You can talk about us all ya want, pal, but we'll see how you do as one of us!"

The man laughed maniacally.

"The rest of your friends ought to be around here soon. Tell em' I said, 'You better find something to eat before night comes!'  Haha!  Hhahahahahahahahhah!"

With that, the man poofed away with a burst of dust.  Leaving the Debul In the middle of nowhere.  In the middle of the wilderness.

• Like 3

Battal    9,885

Uh, I just read through all the comments, is it more like an RP? Are we supposed to roleplay ourselves? Or OC ourselves into Don't starve? 

No, this is not a roleplay.  I take you, as forumers, and put you in Don't Starve.  Simple as that.

• Like 1

Battal    9,885

Wait I actually have no idea what's going on

Good.  My plan is coming to fruition...MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHA!

Maximum124    1,233

Good.  My plan is coming to fruition...MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHA!

Well I'm probably going to back out if things dont become more clear, are we supposed to tell you our life story or something? Or are you just taking our "personality" from the posts we make here

What even qualifies a "personality you can work with" ?

And also on the death thing, how do we know this isn't just a way for you to make some people you don't like feel bad?